30

A few months had passed.

And boy, were they eventful.

First off, getting the nursery up and running wasn't exactly an easy task. Walls need to be painted, furniture needed to be placed and assembled, and with all of the gifts you kept receiving, it began to get hard to find places to keep it all.

The most memorable day, though, was probably when Schlatt attempted to assemble the crib on his own, without any instructions. Needless to say it turned out looking like a trainwreck than an actual crib.

He and Ted fought about it for a bit, but eventually both of them just sat down together, looking up the instructions online and doing the whole thing over together. It was a good, memorable moment though, definitely making memories with each other to say the least.

Since the gender of the baby wasn't clear yet Charlie suggesting painting the walls a nice light beige color, which honestly fit the rest of the furniture that was in the room.

Though all of the decision making was tough, the hardest part about remodeling the room was moving old furniture and putting new furniture in. Of course all of you chose the spare bedroom to change up, so you all had to work together to move the bed, nightstands, and more, just to get the room cleared out. Then, once it was empty and painted, you had to move all the baby things into the room, which was honestly a pain in the ass.

Speaking of pain, that was the second major thing you had to deal with. Almost every morning you woke up sick to your stomach, sometimes even in the middle of the night as well. Some nights it even got so bad that you slept in the bathroom, just to be near the toilet if you were to get sick again.

Sometimes it was only you awake, but if you were loud enough at least one of the boys would end up waking up to comfort you. Most of the time it was Charlie, he usually fell asleep early and woke up early, so he was the first one there for you.

Not only were you continuously getting sick, but you stomach had began growing more and more as the months went by, even getting to the point where you couldn't wear some of your clothes. When it got too bad, you began stealing Schlatt and Ted's clothes until they gave in and bought you some of your own.

Being sick wasn't the only thing that came with it, though. You constantly grew moody, sometimes even going off on the boys and immediately breaking down after because you felt so bad. All three of them usually understood, just trying to do their best whenever the mood swings kicked in.

Even Schlatt tried his best to be understanding, and he was the one who usually bitched if something went the wrong way. It was sweet, really.

You weren't the only one having a hard time with it, though, which was the third thing. The boys were obviously excited but extremely nervous, and it seemed to hit each of them different.

Charlie was the first one you noticed who was stressed out. He was the most excited out of all three of the boys, yet he was a nervous wreck about the whole thing. When he volunteered to go on doctor visits with you, he'd squeeze onto you hand from the moment you entered the room, until the moment you left. He'd sit impatiently in his chair, his leg bouncing slightly as he just stared at the floor quietly.

He was also nervous about when something would happen to you. On the fourth month you ended up falling down the stairs, you were completely fine but the boys took it hard, especially Charlie. He held you and cried for almost an hour when it happened, and now he rarely ever let's you use the stairs on your own.

Ted was the next one who made his concerns clear. Instead of being clingy and anxious like Charlie, though, he seemed to be supportive and caring. A little too much at times.