21

⚠️Warning: This chapter contains smut/sexual themes. If you don't like smut, please skip to the next chapter! I don't add anything important to smut chapters, so you won't miss out anything important to the plot. This is all just for fun :) ⚠️

~

Later that day, things seemed to be pretty calmed down. Ted wanted to get a drink or two, so to avoid any chaos, both Schlatt and Wilbur decided to keep an eye on him in Wilbur's room.

That just left you and Charlie in your hotel room, which you didn't mind too much. You wanted to shower anyway, so the emptier the better.

"Hey, Charles, I'm gonna go shower real quick, knock on the door if you need me, okay?" You said with a small hum, smiling playfully as you headed into the bathroom.

Scoffing, Charlie rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Still, with the Charles thing?! Next thing you know, I'm gonna start calling you.. uhm.." He trailed off a bit, rubbing his head as he thought hard about the subject.

You giggled as you stepping into the bathroom, setting your clothes down on the counter. "I'll let you think about that for a bit."

Closing the door, you hummed and switched the shower on, before getting undressed. In all honesty it was a decently quick shower, quicker than what you were used to taking. When the water switched off you stepped out and dried yourself with a towel, before changing into some more comfortable clothes.

Honestly the shower made you feel more relaxed than you had been before, now you could stand around without having to worry about something. For now, at least.

Stepping out of the bathroom, you let out a long sigh of relief, before heading over and flopping down right next to Charlie. He chuckled a bit and glanced over at you, before setting his phone down. "I'm guessing your shower was good?"

"Man, that was the best shower I've had in a while. Even though it was quick." You said with a smile, cuddling a bit closer to him. "Man, you're warm.."

"You take a cold shower or something?" Charlie asked softly, his arm wrapping around you.

Shaking your head, you smiled a bit. "Nah, but it's nice cuddling with you."

Charlie smiled and slowly rolled onto his side, his body carefully pressing against yours. "Well, I think it's nice, too. Just to lay around for once."

More giggles escaped you as you scooted up a bit, gently giving him a kiss on his nose. "You're a big dork." You teased softly, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Though, that's what I like about you." You hummed.

"Well, this big dork is happy you like him." Charlie said with a small laugh, his arms eventually sliding down and wrapping themselves around your waist. A small sigh eventually left him as he pressed closer to you. "You make me really happy, Y/N."

Humming, you pulled one arm away to carefully play with his hair. "I'm glad. You make me happy too."

The two of you stared at each other in silence for a moment, gentle expressions on both of your faces. Soon the two of you almost connected like magnets, your lips pressing together as well of your bodies.

Your hands ran through Charlie's hair while his hands found their way up the back of your shirt, his warm hands nearly made you gasp as they pressed against your cool skin.

"F-Fuck, Charlie.." You panted softly as your lips finally pulled away from his. "T-That.. I could do that forever.."

Slowly Charlie's hands gripped onto your hips, pinning you onto your back as he slowly got on top of you. "Who said we had to stop right there?"