26

⚠️Warning: This chapter contains smut/sexual themes. If you don't like smut, please skip to the next chapter! This chapter does contain things that will apply to the lore of the story, but it will be explained in simple terms next chapter. This is all just for fun :) ⚠️

I would like to apologize in advance for this chapter

~

Immediately Schlatt began laughing his ass off. "Oh, good one, Y/N! Who knew you were such a jokester, huh?!" He laughed, rubbing his hands over his face.

You sat there with a straight face for a moment, your hands resting in your lap. ".. but I'm not joking, Schlatt.." You said softly.

Pausing, Schlatt looked right at you. ".. Are you fucking crazy, Y/N? Putting a baby in a risky life like this?!"

"It's happened before, Schlatt.. besides, with all of us, there's more protection around here!" You said as you sat up, giving Schlatt pleading eyes. "Pleaassee!"

Despite your pleading, Schlatt didn't budge. "No, Y/N. Like I said, it'll-"

Before Schlatt could even finish, Ted nearly sprang up from his drunken slumber, immediately wrapping his arms around you from behind. "If it's a baby you want, it's a baby you'll get!!" He shouted with a quick hiccup, immediately falling back onto the bed, keeping you in his arms.

Squealing, you smiled and leaned against him. "Teddd!!" You laughed playfully. It didn't take long before he was showering you with soft kisses on your face, neck, hell, even your chest. They were honestly sloppy and all over the place, and you could still smell the heavy alcohol on him, but you just let him have his way with you.

Soon after that Charlie hopped up as well, flopping down next to you and join in with the kisses. You couldn't help but giggle and squeal as both men showered you with light kisses, though they began to grow rougher as they continued.

It was obvious that Schlatt grew a bit jealous of this, though he tried to act like he wanted no part of it. Though, as soon as Ted removed his shirt, that's when things began heating up.

Ted's hands slowly slid up the back of your shirt, while Charlie's hands caressed your chest. Ted let out a heavy breath, burying his face in the crook of your neck. "Fuck, Y/N.."

Smiling, you placed one hand on Ted's cheek, while reaching back with your other hand and touching Charlie's cheek as well. "I give both of you consent.. you know that?" You whispered softly, watching both of the boy's expressions light up.

Both boys glanced at each other for a moment, before quickly scrambling to remove the rest of your clothes. Though both were still intoxicated, they seemed to handle it all well.

Figuring you'd help them out, you quickly began to undress yourself as well. Though all of you were practically getting heated up, Schlatt sat on the other blood, scoffing and looking away. "Are you guys fucking serious?"

Snickering, Ted tossed his clothes onto the ground, before immediately pulling you on top of him. "Hmm, I think someone's jealous." He teased, before wrapping his around around your upper back.

"Yeah, I see it." Charlie teased as well, letting out a small hiccup as he placed his hands on your waist.

Huffing, Schlatt slowly stood up and crossed his arms. "Fuck you guys, I'm not jealous!" He grumbled, climbing onto the other bed and sitting on his knees, right in front of you face. He didn't hesitate to grab you by the hair, pulling your face up to get a good look at you. "I've got your consent too, right, Y/N?"

Holding back small giggles, you gave him a nod. "Of course, Schlatt." You hummed. "All of you do."

Chuckling, Schlatt gripped onto your hair, before undoing his pants. "Well, I'd say we get to work then." He snickered, pulling his pants and boxers down to his knees.