17

⚠️Warning: This chapter contains character death. Better grab some tissues for your tears before continuing⚠️

~

"Got em!" Cooper shouted with a smirk, watching the final car swerve off of the road and crash into the ground. "We've got a clear path behind us."

Schlatt let out a relieved sigh, setting the gun down and leaning back in his seat. "Thank fuck that's over." He rubbed his face a bit, before glancing back. "Hey, Y/N, could you or Charlie call Techno? We gotta make sure they weren't followed either. Who knows what other route they could've taken."

Since you didn't really have Techno's number, Charlie called instead of you. It seemed like the phone rang for a bit, but thankfully the other line eventually picked up. "Hello?" Charlie hummed. "Hey, where are you guys? We were followed, we just wanted to make sure you guys were-"

Charlie trailed off as his eyes widened, gripping onto the phone he gulped. "Oh.. oh shit.. we'll be over that way in a bit, okay? Just.. just stay where you guys are."

Quickly Charlie sat up, glancing at Noah up front. "We need to go back! One of our cars wrecked, Tommy, Wilbur, and Phil are trapped in it!"

Noah nodded and gripped onto the wheel, immediately swerving back around and beginning to head back towards the way you came. "Where are they?"

"Uhm.." Charlie gulped, immediately glancing back at his phone. "Where are you guys exactly?" He asked quickly, sitting in silence before sighing. "They're near the highway, the car rolled down a pretty steep hill and is all dented up.."

If he didn't have it before, Charlie now had Schlatt's full attention. He turned and looked at him, biting his tongue. "Are any of them hurt?!"

Gulping, Charlie asked Techno the same question, before looking back at Schlatt with worried eyes. "Phil and Tommy and talking to them still, but Wilbur unresponsive.. hopefully he's just unconscious.."

"Shit.. Noah, speed up!" Schlatt huffed, immediately turning back around and sitting back up.

Rolling his eyes, Noah continued to steer, letting out a slight huff. "Do you want me to crash too?! I'm going as fast as I can!"

The ride was painfully long, mainly because all of you were worried sick, but as soon as Noah parked the car by the crash sight, all of you hopped out almost instantly.

"Someone grab some supplies from the back! If they're hurt we're gonna need to be prepared!' Cooper shouted, before rushing down the hill. You, Schlatt, and Noah followed quickly, while Travis and Charlie stayed behind to grab all the supplies they could.

When you reached the bottom you could see the car, it was flipped on its back, while Techno, Alex, and Tubbo did their best to try and push it over. They were actually getting somewhere, too, but it was honestly harder than it looked.

Not only that, but just seeing the car itself made you shiver. It honestly brought your mind back to the car accident you, Charlie, and Ted were in.

All three of you rushed over and immediately began helping, the combination of all of your strengths seemed to help a lot. You managed to get the car on its side, and then after more pushing, back to sitting up right.

"Hold on, guys! We're gonna get you out of there!" Techno huffed, quickly looking around. "The doors are too dented, we're gonna have to pry them open!"

Before anything else, Charlie rushed down the hill holding a crowbar high above his head. "I'm on it!!" He said quickly, immediately shoving the crowbar into the cracks of one of the doors, beginning to push with all of his strength.