9

The next morning was honestly a bit chaotic, you woke up to the sound of music bumping up and down in the main room. Rubbing your eyes you yawned and sat up. You should've expected this, really. You were in a strip club after all.

Glancing over at the night stand you noticed a little box, it had a neat little ribbon on top of it, as well as a note. Out of curiosity, you carefully grabbed the box, pulling it into your lap, before opening the note.

All it really said was, "A gift for your troubles. His name is Steggi :] - Trav". If it wasn't obvious enough, it seemed like Travis felt so bad about the whole situation he got you a gift.

Now you were smiling. Travis seemed like such a sweet guy, you were glad there was someone with such a pure and lighthearted spirit there.

Carefully you opened the box and sat the lid aside. Inside, there was a little stuffed dinosaur. From your knowledge of jurassic life, it was a stegosaurus. So the name, Steggi, honestly fit well.

Even though it wasn't anything big, the gift still made you smile. The little stuffed dinosaur was big enough to fit in your hoodie pocket, so you carefully placed it in there to keep it close.

Once that was done, you carefully looked over at Charlie, who was still sound asleep. You smiled and adjusted the covers over him, before quietly leaving the room.

Lights were already flashing and music was blaring, you blinked and shielded your eyes for a moment as you adjusted to the scene.

As you finally began to walk around you noticed Noah walk by, wearing a slightly.. suggestive outfit? He glanced at you and just smiled and waved, chuckling quietly. "Morning, Y/N! The others are in the back, Travis made breakfast so you can help yourself." He said casually, before continuing to walk.

Well, that was a strange way to begin the day. But whatever. You just headed to the back, humming quietly.

Walking inside, you saw Ted and Schlatt quickly stuffing there faces full of food, using their forks to scrape it all off of their plates and into their mouths.

They both saw you and jumped a bit, Ted nearly choked from your sudden appearance, while Schlatt on the other hand just swallowed his mouthful of food with ease. He chuckle softly, lowering his plate for a moment. "Well, morning, Y/N. You sleep good?"

"Yeah. You two sure are hungry, huh?" You said with a small giggle, walking over and grabbing a plate. "Man, Travis cooked all of this?"

Ted gave a slow nod, clearing his throat a bit as he sighed. "Yeah. According to Cooper he took up cooking once they left the other group. He enjoys it a lot. He even cooks all the meals and shit here. It's pretty damn good, I can't lie."

Nodding slowly, you got some food on your plate and walked over, sitting down. You hadn't even taken a bite yet and the whole meal already smells amazing, your mouth watered just at the sight of it.

Schlatt ate a bit more before glancing at you. "So, how's good ol' Charles? You stayed with him last night, right?" He asked quietly.

"Honestly, not too good." You said softly, before beginning to eat. The food tasted amazing, no wonder the two were shoveling it all into their mouths. "He seemed so stressed yesterday, it's obvious he doesn't want to deal with Carson at all."

Sighing, Ted gave a slow nod before setting his plate aside. "None of us do, Y/N. He's an ass. Never treated us right."

You took another bite of your food before sighing. "I know. Charlie seems to be afraid of that the most. I had to stay with him just so he would actually sleep last night."