29

You had arrive at the doctor's office nearly an hour early. Though you were nervous of going back by yourself, you didn't wake any of the boys to go with you. It was either none or all of them in this case, and you weren't sure if the doctors would allow three men to go back with you.

Sitting in the lobby, you filled out a paper or two explaining your visit. Though you were here about the whole pregnancy thing- it would be nice to get an actual check up, as well. Your father had rarely ever taken you to the doctor. Maybe this would be a good time to check up on other things?

After sitting in the waiting room for what felt like ages, you were finally called back into the office. After taking your height, weight, blood pressure, and a bit more, you were finally led back into a room, left alone to wait for the doctor.

Bouncing your leg impatiently, you pulled your phone out, sending a text in your group chat with the boys.

"They just took me back, waiting for the doctor now."

The first one to start typing was Ted. "Keep us updated Y/N, we want every detail."

Charlie was next to type, sending a simple, yet sweet message. "Stay safe, we're here for you <3"

Finally, Schlatt popped in, sending probably the simplest message he could've possibly sent. "K"

Rolling your eyes, you giggled softly before setting your phone down, seeing a doctor make his way into the room. "Ah, Y/N L/N, if I'm correct?"

"Yes sir." You said with a small smile. "That's me."

Nodding, the doctor pulled out his computer and sat it down. "Excellent. And you're here today for a.. pregnancy check, correct?"

Though it was embarrassing to admit, you gave a slow nod. "I came here alone because I didn't want to, I took a test earlier and it came back positive, so I just wanted to make sure."

The doctor chuckled as he typed a few things into his laptop. "Depending on what test you used, they can be pretty accurate. I don't blame you for wanting to double check."

After typing a few more things down, he let out a sigh. "Alright, so I'm gonna have you take another test in a bathroom down the hall. Depending on the result, we'll run a few more tests."

When the doctor handed you another test, you carefully took it, taking a deep breath. It was a lot fancier than the last one you took. Maybe that meant it would he better at getting the right result?

As you began walking towards the bathroom, you got lost in thought for a moment. You wanted a child. You've wanted one for- hell, a while now. Why were you so nervous?

Entering the bathroom, you shut the door and took the test. It took about five minutes, but finally, the result came back.

Positive.

You smiled slightly remembering how the boys reacted when you broke the need to them the first time. How happy they were.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

Heading back to the doctors office, you sat down and confidently handed him the test. He stared down at it for a moment, before nodding. "Alright. We'll run a few more examinations, just to confirm that the test is correct."

~

It took you about an hour to get home after the visit, yet as soon as you stepped out of the car, all three boys were already outside, showering you with hugs and kisses. You laughed softly and tried loving on all three of them as they practically carried you inside.