16

Uncovering your face, you immediately saw the guard in front of you get tackled down, while the other charged only to be gunned down immediately. Literally. You could hear gunshots.

Tommy was the first person you saw, rushing over to immediately help you up. "Are you okay Y/N?!" He asked quickly, "How bad did they hurt you?"

"I'm okay, Tommy, I'm okay.." You reassured him quickly, pulling away and immediately rushing to Ted. Pulling him into your lap the first thing you did was check his pulse, which seemed perfectly fine. "We need to get out of here, Carson can wait.."

Before Tommy could say anything else you were nearly tackled into a hug, Schlatt keeping his arms wrapped around you. "Holy shit, you're okay!" He smiled. "I was so fucking worried!"

You couldn't help but hug Schlatt as well, it felt nice to be in his arms. It made you feel safe in a way. Though sadly you eventually had to pull away, Ted being your main focus at the moment.

"Help me get him out of here, they've beat him senseless.." You asked Schlatt, immediately standing up and doing your best to lift Ted up as well. Schlatt didn't hesitate to help, lifting him up and wrapping his arm around his shoulders.

Techno was the other person with them, he was the one who tackled the guard beating you. He had pretty much beaten the guy to death, not even using any kind of weapon, besides his fists.

All of you immediately wanted to get out of there, but before you could Techno casually walked over, grabbing Ted from you and Schlatt and lifting him into his arms as if he weighed nothing. "I say it's better if I carry him. Schlatt, help Y/N. They were just beaten too."

Obviously you wanted to argue with that. Hell, you were strong enough to fend for yourself, you weren't gonna let a few kicks make you seem weak. But as soon as you felt Schlatt's arm wrap around you, you didn't complain. It made you feel cozy. Protected, in a way.

The five of you immediately started fleeing, Tommy calling the others to inform them that both you and Ted had been found. With you and Ted- mainly Ted- being injured, there was no way any of the guys would want to face Carson. Not yet, anyway.

"Focus on getting to the car. The others said they'll try to meet us out there. Apparently the guards are flooding the other floors." Tommy said quickly, putting his phone away.

Nodding quickly, Techno sighed. "Good. We get Ted and Y/N to the car, and if they need it we come back in to help. We gotta-"

Before he could finish a few doors swung open, multiple guards flooding into the hallway, all of the aiming their weapons at the five of you. All you could do was freeze, gripping onto Schlatt's arm.

There were way too many of them. They outnumbered you. By a lot.

"Hands up! Drop anything you've got on you!" One of the guards shouted, signaling a few of the others to approach all of you. You, Schlatt, and Tommy immediately held your hands up, but Techno stayed still.

It didn't take long before the front guard aimed his gun at Techno, scowling a bit. "Are you fucking deaf? I said drop anything."

Scoffing, Techno stood his ground. "He's injured. I'm not just gonna drop him on the floor and call it a day."

"Then I'll shoot you. Am I not being clear?" The guard growled. "Drop him."

Techno snickered slightly, taking a step forward, allowing the gun to press right against his chest. "Do it then. Go on, pull the trigger. See where it gets you."

Funny enough, that comment made the guard pause. His finger hovered over the trigger, almost as if he was scared to do it.

A small snicker escaped Techno as he looked the guard right in the eyes. "That's what I thought. You don't have the balls."