11

The next morning you woke up in a bed, embraced in Ted's arms. Despite being asleep he held you pretty close to him, tightly too.

It took a little bit but you managed to wiggle away, stretching and yawning a bit. As you stepped out of your room, to your surprise the club wasn't up and open yet. You must have woken up really early, huh?

You decided to walk around a bit, just to see if anyone else was up. But as you headed into the main area, you froze in shock, seeing Cooper laying on the ground.

Rushing over you quickly crouched down, the first thing you did was check his pulse. Luckily he was still alive, which caused you to sigh in relief. Carefully rolling him onto his back, you gently began patting his face. "Cooper? Hey, wake up.." You said softly, beginning to worry.

No response. As you inspected him a bit more you noticed his jaw was slightly bruised, you gulped before wrapping his arm around your shoulders, pulling him to his feet. This definitely wasn't an accident, a clean hit to the jaw wasn't easy to make on accident.

Though, before you got far, you turned only to see a hooded figure leaning against a wall. Though you couldn't see his face well, you knew exactly who it was.

"Well, what a perfect time for you to be up." Carson snickered. "You guys thought I wouldn't be able to find you at the big building with the glowy and flashy lights, huh?"

Taking a small step back, you held onto Cooper, a huff escaping you. "Take one step closer and I'll scream."

Carson rolled his eyes and took a step towards you. "Oh, please. Do you think I feel threatened by-"

Just like you had warned, as soon as he took that step you screamed as loud as you could, wanting to make sure everyone heard it. Carson cursed before grabbing a walkie talkie, whispering something into it before charging at you.

Quickly you moved out of the way, pulling Cooper with you too, watching Carson run right past you. You sat him down carefully before looking around, smashing an empty beer bottle at the bar halfway, before running at Carson with the sharp glass.

He tried to shield you off but you managed to stab him in the arm, as he cried out in pain Noah and Schlatt rushed into the room.

"Grab Cooper and run! They found us!" You shouted to them, shoving Carson back and rushing over, doing your best to grab Cooper and trying to drag him over to the others.

Noah rushed over to help you with Cooper, eventually getting him over his shoulder. "Make sure the others get up! You know what to do!" He shouted quickly before rushing off.

Before you could say anything else, Schlatt rushed over and grabbed your arm. "Go get Charlie up, okay?! I'll get Ted!" He shouted, before pulling his shirt up, grabbing a gun he had tucked into the waistband of his pants. You didn't hesitate to quickly rush off, immediately heading to Charlie's room.

Luckily it wasn't too far from the main area, without warning you rushed into the room, shaking Charlie as quickly as you could. "Charlie.. Charlie, get up.. They found us.." You said quickly.

It didn't take long before Charlie quickly sat up, grabbing his glasses and putting them on. "W-What?!"

"We need to go!" You grabbed his arm, but as you turned towards the door, two of Carson's men pushed theirselves into the room. Both had guns, which were directly aimed at the two of you.

Both of you quickly put your hands in the air, taking a deep breath you gulped. "Stay still." You whispered, watching as both men began to approach the two of you, one even whispering into a walkie talkie.