Blood

"Subject 1230 awakening." said a voice from a speaker. I opened my eyes to see myself in a white padded room you'd expect to see in a mental asylum, but I wasn't tied in a white suit. There wasn't any visible camera, microphone, or even a speaker, just a mirror on the wall behind me. I assumed that was the way they could see me, but I had no urge to break the mirror. It was strange. I could see myself as me, 16-year-old Citrus with long, ginger hair and piercing green eyes, with stripes on my cheeks, neck and hands, with fawn-like wings, with claws, ears and a tail, but I had no urge to destroy the reflective material.

"Subject 1230 alert and moving. Prepare to commence." said the same voice. Where is the voice coming from? Where am I? Where's Iggy? Nudge? Fang? Max? Angel? Gazzy? Are they hurt? Did they kidnap me? How did they get me without me waking up? Broghan? Where's Broghan? What about Liam? They didn't hurt them, right? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if they hurt them. What are they going to do to me?

Suddenly, a hidden door slid open, and Iggy stepped in, along with the rest of the flock aside from Future. They had cuffs chaining them together, and were moving in complete unison like soldiers. The door closed once Angel stepped in, leaving them staring at me side by side, in a line in age order starting from Iggy. "Igs? W...what's going on?" I asked quietly, nervously taking a step back.

"Commence program." The person said again. Suddenly, Iggy lurch forward and slammed his fist into my face. I reeled back and brought my hands up to block the next punches he sent my way. What's going on? Stop it... Stop it!

Max slammed her foot into my side, sending me flying against a white wall. I only had a small amount of time to roll to the side and jump out of the way before Fang slammed his body against where I had been standing. "Stop it!" I gasped as I dodged a blow from Nudge. "W-What the hell?" I coughed, feeling like one of my ribs was broken.

"Subject 1230, they do not know you. They remember nothing of you." The voice said. "All they know is that you are an enemy. If you are good enough, if you are strong enough, you will end them. If not, they will end you."

Anger flared up in my system, and I was so distracted I forgot to dodge a knee to my stomach from a freakishly strong Gazzy. I stumbled and regained my balance to dodge Iggy trying to kick my feet from under me. No. No. I can't. I can't. I panicked.

"Set everyone but 1230 and 1271 on standby. Her brainwaves indicate he is the one she cares about the most." Another voice said. Suddenly, everyone but Iggy stopped attacking, and more used their bodies so I couldn't dodge as much. Iggy slammed his fist into my stomach and sent me back against the opposite wall again, the one where the door had been.

"Iggy-" I gasped out before he grabbed my throat and lifted me, pinning me up on the wall. He punched my face with his other hand until I could feel blood spilling down my face and onto his hand. Hot tears welled up in my eyes. Stop... Stop it, please.

His grip let up ever so slightly, hatred burning in his eyes. I could breathe at least. "I-Iggy-" I coughed. "Hey, snap out of it! Please, this isn't you!" I sobbed. I don't want to hurt him. I don't want to hurt him again, I don't...

"I hate you." Iggy hissed. "Every single part of you. I wish you would just drop dead every time I see your face." He slammed his fist into my upper stomach, below the middle of my ribs. Anger began bubbling up, and I used all my power to hold it back.

"Iggy, I love you." I whimpered. He didn't listen, just continued to spit insults at my face. It was getting to be too much. My survival instincts and hatred combined were making me restless.

"Triggering 1230's anger. Stand by." The voice said.

no...
No -
NO DON'T I DON'T WANT TO -