Seventeen

I woke up in tears. It was 5am, and after not sleeping until late the night before, my brain hummed tiredly, protesting against my consciousness. I didn't particularly have a scary dream - more of a sad one. I tended to have the same nightmare quite frequently - the day Iggy was taken to get his vision 'enhanced'. Speaking of my boyfriend, he was curled up still fast asleep beside me.

I didn't want to wake him up, and I knew we were off today thanks to our 'phased entrance' into school (basically we were in 3 days this week, 4 next week and 5 days the week after). I shivered at the sudden cold, like now that it was October the warm temperatures had flipped a switch to turn itself off.

I slid further under the covers, lifting one of Iggy's arms so I could tuck myself safely against his muscular body, and so I could receive the heat he offered. He had warmed up within the past two years - his body now seemed to heat up whenever things were cold around him, and cool down when it was too warm, causing him not to feel much coldness, but a lot of the heat in summer months. Basically, he was currently like a personal hot water bottle.

"Iggy," I whispered. My response was an adorable groaning noise and his arms tightening around me. That was enough for me. "Sorry." I whispered with a tiny amused smile as I nuzzled my head forward against his heartbeat and fell back into a now peaceful sleep. This time, my dream... was sexual. I had trouble talking about situations like this, especially to Iggy, but they tended to happen quite often within the recent few weeks. I just got too embarrassed to write about them.

I woke up in a daze, and it took a good 30 seconds for me to shake off the blissful daze of the dream and another few seconds for embarrassment to set in. How would Iggy think about me if he knew I dream about him that way? He'd end up laughing at me.

I rolled onto my stomach, registering the bed was empty now. I wasn't startled by that, or the activity I could hear downstairs. What I was startled by was the fact the clock on the table next to Iggy's bed read 10:42am. That was an insane sleep-in for me, I would usually be up by 7am at the latest.

I felt a small weight pad across my blanket and settle herself on the pillow next to my head. "Hi, Kitten." I smiled at Cat, who was purring loudly. "What's made you so happy, huh baby?" I nuzzled my nose again her fur and scratched her behind the ear. That was when I spotted a magazine in Iggy's bookcase - a few actually. I reached my hand towards the bookcase, and one of the magazines flew into my hand.

Naughty <3
Adult Magazine Week 93

I dropped the magazine.

A hot red blush spread across my face as I stared at the now open front cover, at the woman who was half-naked on the inside of it. I remembered finding porn magazines back when I wasn't myself, but I didn't fully register it until now. Despite my conscious screaming at me, I slowly turned the page with my mind once more. Does Iggy want a girl like these? I can't see a single imperfection anywhere... Oh, she's really pretty.

I think I got a little too engrossed in looking at the magazine. "What are you doing?" Iggy asked as Cat jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. I shoved the magazine under the pillow, but it was too noisy and obvious to deny. "Not looking at magazines I may or may not have noticed in your bookcase."

"Oh, the adult ones?" Iggy asked casually, like I wasn't about to faint from blood rushing to my face. "I forgot I even had those." He had closed the door as he walked over, leaning on the bed as he reached over me to grab the magazine.

"They're all really hot." I found myself muttering as I buried my head into my pillow. "Yeah, well, not as hot as you." Iggy walked over to his bookcase and pulled out the other magazines, chucking them in the garbage before tying the bag up that was lining his bin.