Happy 18th - Temp Chapter.

As I take a long hiatus from Running to decide where I want to go from here, if I want to rewrite a section of it, and come up with ideas on how to lead the story smoothly to the end - I regretfully have to inform you that there's no chapter for Citrus' 18th birthday.

But I promise you, whenever you're reading this - whether it be 6 minutes from I post this chapter, to 6 years, I have not forgotten about Running or Citrus. I don't care if I haven't touched wattpad in 2 years, I am still here and I will continue this story.

I have not forgotten about Citrus. I will never forget about Citrus. She is the largest part of me, and even if I don't post about her here - I post about her everywhere else. I adore her, and I draw her at least twice a month. She has 130 drawings in her ToyHou.se account. I roleplay with her, create countless AUs, she, Mello and Orion have been the biggest point of my life for a long time.

Having said that, Happy birthday to Citrus. She's 18 years old from the 1st of October 2023. You have grown with me, gotten me through some of the hardest times of my life, and I wouldn't be the same person I am right now without you.

I was 14 when I started writing Running. I am 17 now. You were 15, and you are 18 now. You're an adult, and I will be soon. I can't wait to see where we go together. Even once Running is done, you'll always be the best thing I've ever created.

This chapter will remain up until I decide what to do with Running. Once I decide it'll move to my Running Fun Fact book!

If you want to keep up with Citrus,

her ToyHouse is under my account, rainchime.
I post art of her on ArtFol under rainchime.
And
I'm less active on X, but I do post occasionally about her under raynchyme

That's all for now, and I'll see you guys around

Happy birthday, Cee. We love you, I love you. <3

(Drawing above is of Citrus and Beta Citrus!)