𝟏𝟏 || 𝐎𝐡 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤

"Grace, will you pass me the beer?"

I turned my head to the side, taking off my glasses to look at Kayla in the pool, staring at me with puppy eyes.

She has no idea that her brother was eating me out last night at the same place she was currently laying her hands on.

I smiled, trying so hard to hide the red on my cheeks, forming on my face from the stupid memories not leaving my mind.

I nodded, handing her the beer, acting as normal as possible.

Right now is just us, the girls by the pool. Hunter and Ryder were preparing food, and my brother and Aiden decided to work out on the beach.

Aiden. Every time his name goes through my mind, memories from last night come back and make me shiver.

The way he made me feel, his hands on my body, his gaze fixed on mine while he was between my legs.

God, his eyes... they are deep like a fucking ocean and I found myself drowning in him as he gifted me with the best orgasm in my life with his tongue.

Damn. I'm getting wet just by thinking about it.

I didn't return to my room until 6 in the morning. Even after he gave me the most incredible orgasm, he stayed with me and we just...talked. This was the most normal conversation I've ever had with him since we met. For the first time, I saw him, the real him, not the one he presents himself in front of the others.

I was obsessed with listening to his voice, talking about his dreams, his passions, and everything he wants to give to this world. He's way more than just a handsome sexy guy with tattoos, playing with these poor girls' hearts...Waaay more.

My smile never left my face all night. And after we decided it's time to go to bed he kissed me for a good night, and I was more than ready to sleep peacefully.

Knowing that I had the best night in my fucking life.

"Will Blake and Aiden come back soon?" Valerie asked, taking off her glasses to look at Kayla and Cynthia, both in the pool playing volleyball while Elise lay on the deck chair next to me.

I tried to stop myself from rolling my eyes the second Valerie mentioned Aiden. I swear this girl is obsessed with him.

So are you shut the fuck up, dumb bitch.

My inner voice is not playing today, I guess. But that's true no matter how much I don't want to admit it.

"I guess" Kayla shrugged disinterestedly, not taking her eyes off the ball. "I think you can live without my brother, it's been only 2 hours."

"Oh shut up, Kayla" Valerie rolled her eyes, trying to hide the smile on her face. I took a deep breath, focus on their conversation even more.

"I can't even understand why the hell you like him" Kayla shook her head in disgust, and Elise and Cynthia laughed, but I don't find it funny at all.

Because I understand why she likes him.

I don't think it's possible not to like a man like Aiden.

"It doesn't matter, because nothing will happen between us" Valerie sighed, and for the first time I can hear the sadness and insecurity in her voice. "All because of Jade."