𝟏𝟗 || 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

I don't think I can find the strength to go back to this fucking dinner after what happened.

My body is still trembling, my legs are refusing to obey my orders, and my whole face is burning.

And all of this because of one fucking person.

A man I can't get out of my mind.

I don't know how long I've been sitting in the laundry room, but I don't care. I would stay here forever if that means I won't see those damn sinful green eyes.

I don't know how this man got under my skin without ever trying. He's just existing and I'm attracted to his arrogance, cynicism, cockiness and It's driving me fucking insane.

It's not easy to get my attention for more than a week but this man... this man is something else. Playing on my nerves like it's his profession. And I let him do it, that's the part I hate the most.

When I was lost in my own world, thinking about everything someone knocked on the door, making me hold my breath like I'm fighting for my life.

Damn, how do they know I'm hiding here?

"W-who is it?" I spoke slightly, stuttering, looking at the door as if expecting it to become invisible and see who's behind it.

A complete idiot, ladies, and gentlemen.

"It's me Grace" I heard his treacherous low voice, which made my pulse beat louder again "Open the door"

"No" I replied faster than I wanted. If I let him in here, I don't know what will happen. Having him close does things to my body I can't explain with words.

"Your brother asked me to bring you back, they will serve the dessert."

"How did you know I was here?"

I heard his arrogant laughter and I can just imagine him leaning, one hand on the door, all his tattoos on display, and damn it, thoughts like this are haunting me since the first moment I saw him.

"Your deep breathing can be heard from miles, Grace" he replied as if it were too obvious "Now open the fucking door."

Is it going to be a mistake to open the door? Absolutely yes.

Am I going to do it? Absolutely yes

I slid my trembling hand to the handle, ready to open the door and face the devil who put me in this situation in the first place.

And that's exactly what I did.

The first thing I saw when I opened the door was his deep green eyes, staring at me before he entered the room, closing and locking behind him.

No, no, no, no, noo that's a really bad idea.

"Let's go back to the others" I said, quietly avoiding his gaze as I tried to walk past him, but he stopped me, blocking my way.

My body came into contact with his closeness and the strong scent of his perfume, which I adored. God, why are you doing this to me?

''No''

I looked up at him, frowning. "What do you mean no? Isn't that why you came? " I asked with a raised eyebrow as he just studied my face as if he wasn't even listening to a word coming out of my mouth.

Before I knew it, my body was pushed against the nearest wall and pressed by his massive dominant figure.

If until now I thought I'm out of breath, then in this situation I'm just fighting for the last breaths of air before I die in his arms.