𝟐𝟕 || 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝

"Did you guys hear that this stupid bitch Jade is back in town?"

I heard Valerie's squeaky voice breaking the silence, and I exhaled heavily.

That's the last thing I want to talk about after everything that happened a few days ago.

Unfortunately for me, Valerie decided to join us today with Kayla and Katerina. I liked it more when she was too busy and couldn't spend time with us.

Sorry, not sorry. I just don't like her.

"Don't talk about her, please" Kayla sighed, relaxing on the chair while enjoying the sun. "If Aiden wasn't there to stop me yesterday, I was going to kill this bitch"

Kayla told us that Jade came to their house yesterday looking for Aiden again. But Kayla being Kayla tried to beat the shit out of her. She also told us that Aiden stopped her after she slapped Jade twice.

I laughed because I'll actually pay a lot of money to see this. I know how overprotective Kayla is when we are talking about Aiden. Plus this bitch cheated on him so that's a bonus reason for Kayla to hate her.

I think just two slaps on her face are not enough.

"This is your brother's ex-girlfriend, right?" Katerina asked, and Kayla just nodded. "Pretty brave of her to come to your house after everything she's done to Aiden"

"Brave?" Kayla repeated, laughing. "Rather stupid. I don't know what she's hoping for, but there's no way my brother to take her back."

"You can't be sure" Valerie added, and I just closed my eyes as I felt my whole fucking body reacts to her words. 

I don't want to believe that Aiden would take her back after everything. After everything we had... just no. My brain is used to this though but my heart-fuck no.

"Believe me, I know he won't" Kayla shook her head, with a little smile on her shining face.

Kayla's words made me turn my attention back to them and their conversation, looking through my glasses, still staying silent.

"I hope it's not because he's into some new bitch" Valerie sighed, and I can see and hear the anger in her voice and eyes. She would do anything to get Aidan's attention and she just can't accept the fact that he doesn't want her.

"I think there's a mysterious girl he's into it but he won't tell me" Kayla said, shrugging before sipping her cocktail, and I could feel my heart beating faster.

Just the thought of Aiden with another girl makes my stomach turn upside down and my blood boil. That's exactly what I felt when I saw the way he's looking at Jade.

That was the last time I saw Aiden or talked to him. A few days had passed in the complete absence of his presence, and I felt it because my mood had died suddenly.

He made several attempts to contact me on the phone, but I never picked up. He also texted me a couple of times over the last 2 days but received no answer.

''Did you get home?''

"Grace, is everything okay? I'm starting to worry because you're not texting back."

"I talked to your brother and I'm good now knowing you're at home. Why are you ignoring me?"

"Grace?"