𝟑𝟏 || 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

I always thought there was nothing worse than my father seeing me with a boy he doesn't approve of because he has different standards.

But of course, fate again finds a way to show me the exact opposite.

My brother seeing me with Aiden almost naked on his bed while we kiss - That's the worst thing that can ever happen to me.

My whole body trembled, and the air slowly left my body as I watched Blake shift his gaze from me to Aiden and back, his expression murderous to say the least.

"So you won't talk now huh?" Blake shouted, no longer hiding how furious he is as his eyes grew darker and his jaw clenched. He looked at Aiden killing him with his gaze. "You don't dare to talk, but you have no problem fucking my little sister behind my back."

"It's not like that, Blake" Aiden said in a low voice. For the first time since I know him, I see so much guilt written on his face.

For a split second, Blake came face to face with Aiden, their noses touching. Blake clenched his fists as his whole body trembled, and Aiden simply looked him in the eye without reacting.

I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt tears fall from my face on my hands.

"It's not like that, huh?" He shouted in his face, the veins in his neck coming out. "Then what it is like, my dear friend? Aren't you fucking my sister? '' He kept screaming, and I closed my eyes for a second, tears falling one after another like a waterfall.

Aiden clenched his jaw, taking a deep breath, but said nothing.

Because they both knew the truth.

I saw Blake grow more and more furious with each passing second. "You're a lying fake bastard who doesn't even dare to tell me face to face the truth" he growled in his face. "You don't even deserve to be hit by me, you traitor."

Aidan just sat and listened without reacting, and I know if anyone else had dared to say such a thing to Aiden,  he would have ended up in the hospital. But now he was defeated because we both know what we did.

Blake just pushed him away, looking at me, his eyes piercing my soul.

"And you ..." he began, pausing for a second as if searching for the right words. "I never imagined that my sister would fuck my best friend and hide it from me '' his words came out in a quiet, disappointed voice.

I didn't know what to say, I was looking at him and crying helplessly.

"Since when has this been happening, huh?" Blake said in a high voice again, looking between the two of us. "Kayla doesn't know, does she?" He asked again, looking at Aiden, who pursed his lips and shook his head.

''No''

"You hid it from everyone?"

"You don't even give us a chance to explain" I cried back in tears, and he looked at me sharply.

"Oh, please explain to me" he said with a sneer in his voice, but when I think about it- I know I can't.

He is right. We lied and hid it without a clear idea of ​​the consequences, what will happen if someone finds out, and here we are now.

"You can't right?" He began, clenching his jaw as he looked at us. "And I'm not hurt because you guys slept together but because you did it behind our backs lying in our faces like complete idiots. '' he shook his head, laughing slightly, but his laughter was not from happiness.