𝟑𝟐 || 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬? 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞.

AIDEN POV:

"You and Grace?" Kayla asked slowly, looking at me dully

I just nodded and pursed my lips in a straight line. After everything that had happened with Blake, I decided that it was better for Kayla to hear about me and Grace from me than from anyone else.

I'm so fucking blinded by Grace that I didn't realize the consequences of our hiding and lying to everybody around us. Everything for me began and ends with her.

All I cared about was her and her naked body under me while she moan my name over and over again while I'm inside her. That's fucking heaven and that's all I needed to make me feel alive.

Damn even in moments like this one where it's not the right time at all, I still think about her and how I want to be inside her, otherwise I would go crazy.

I texted her that I told Kayla everything, but she never responded, which made me feel similar to the situation when I texted her after Jade came to my home and after that Grace never responded. I don't fucking like that.

And Kayla made me even more nervous because she is not saying anything else, just staring at me like a fucking idiot with a look that I couldn't tell if she was angry or not.

It felt like a century of silence later, Kayla said nothing- just hit me on the shoulder, hard.

"What the hell was that for?" I said in a higher voice, looking at her with a confused look.

"Why didn't you tell me, fucking pig" she said in a high squeaky voice, hitting me once more. It's good that our parents aren't home, because if she hits me one more time, I'll kill her.

"For obvious reasons, idiot" I replied, and she started trying to hit me again, but I catches her hand before she did it. " Stop, you fucking psychopath."

'Now I understand everything. Why you're always around her and why you react like that when a boy says something to her'' she said aloud, but rather to herself than to me as she walked around the kitchen, still talking aloud.

I'm telling you, my sister is a complete psychopath.

"I don't understand, are you mad about it?" I asked confusedly, scratching my neck, and she stopped,  looking at me.

"Angry?" She asked, and I nodded. "Fuck no."

When I heard her words, a small smile settled on my face and I relaxed from the inside.

"I want to kill you for hiding it from me, but I'm glad it's Grace because she's a kind, beautiful girl. To be honest I don't even know why she likes you"'

"Thank you, Kayla. Very kind of you" I said sarcastically as she continued to speak ignoring me.

"No seriously I have to talk to her. You're so ugly and annoying, I don't get it''

"Can you shut the fuck up?" I asked bored, while she keeps offended me. I swear there's no other love like the one between a brother and sister. That shit is a fucking rollercoaster of feelings between love and hate.

"Are you guys together?" She asked, totally ignoring what I was saying

Are we together?

No, we are not together.

And why we are not together when I obviously like her and she likes me back?