𝟐𝟖 || 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Aiden stared at me pleadingly as I tried to compose a sentence correctly without stuttering in his presence.

Even when I'm angry with him, my body still craves him in absolutely every possible way.

He had gotten under my skin without even realizing when the fuck and how that happened.

I took a deep breath before speaking "Talk about what?"

He raised an eyebrow with a sneer "Seriously, Grace? Are we going to play these fucking games?" His voice was low and hoarse, and as he spoke my gaze instinctively stopped on his lips.

I really miss kissing him.

I managed to hide deep inside me the fact that I miss him but it's easier when I don't see him. Now when he's standing right in front of me with his dominant presence I just can't help but think about having him closer.

But I won't. I have to keep my hands to myself.

"I don't have time for this, Aiden, really" I sighed, trying to walk past him, but he stopped me with his body.

We were too fucking close to each other. My heart would leap out of my body from his closeness. I feel like I'm drunk without even drinking.

Where the hell is Blake and Kayla when I need them?

"Back off, Aiden" I said slowly, feeling my voice weak, avoiding his gaze. "My brother is here, I don't want him to see this."

I saw the color of his eyes changing to a darker shade. He clenched his jaw so tightly that I felt he would break it any moment, and his breathing became heavier while he was just staring at me.

Compared to him, I look just like a small girl.

''You want to test me Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to me. I can smell his cologne on my skin, making me hold my breath as I stare at his cold green eyes, crashing my soul in two.

''Try me and I'll gladly fuck you in front of your precious brother, right here, right now and I'll enjoy every fucking second of it''

His words made my whole body goosebumps, I opened my mouth to answer him but I couldn't find words. I forgot how to speak and use my tongue. All I felt was the desire to kiss him and have him right here, right now despite everything that happened.

''It's up to you Grace'' he drawled with an amused tone ''Are you sure you want to play this game with me?''

The self-confidence in his voice, the look that pierced my body, knowing that I was getting weaker and weaker in front of him and he loved it. All of this drives me crazy.

I could feel the fucking waterfall between my legs and my face red as a tomato.  In the distance, I could hear Blake and Kyle's voices, but I couldn't assimilate what they were saying.

I only can see and hear Aiden.

After a long silence from my side, I finally found the strength to answer him.

"Now is not the right place, nor the time to talk" I spoke with a trembling voice, standing like a small child in front of his massive figure.

He nodded, agreeing with me. '' All right then, come to my house tonight. Kayla won't be there. "

"But the parents will be there."

"So what?" He asked as if its something normal. "They won't say anything to her, they're not like that."