𝟐𝟐 || 𝐌𝐫𝐬.𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Time flies.

With a blink of my eyes and boom- more than a month since I'm here in Hawaii is behind my back.

Maybe I got lost between all the sleepless nights I spent on the beach with my friends, or maybe I got lost in all the sleepless nights I spent with Aiden.

I'm pretty sure it's the second one.

It was hard for both of us to spend time alone with Kayla and Blake always asking us questions, but somehow we did it.

My brother is suspicious that I have someone next to me and for now he's cool with that but if he finds out who is it... damn it, he's going to kill me.

Me and Blake, fight a lot but at the same time, we love each other very deeply. Since we were kids, he was always overprotective of me.

I'll never forget when he find out one of his closest friends had a crush on me and was planning to ask me on a date.

He beat the shit out of him and that was the last time I saw him.

That's why I know he'll go crazy if he finds out that I and Aiden have a .... something together.

And by something I mean that he fucks me whenever he wants and I love every second of it. At the same time, we are going out on dates too. It's just... perfect.

I think it became such a big part of my daily life that when I can't see him for a day, my mood just dies.

Yes, I know - I have no right to feel that way.

However, none of us have labeled our relationship, and I think that's better. It's just too fucking complicated.

"Are you sure your parents don't mind us attending that party?" Kayla asked, taking off her glasses to look at me and Blake.

"It's our mother's birthday, and she told us to invite you guys, so yes - it's all right" I replied, nodding.

"It's going to be pretty awkward" Hunter added

"They just want to meet you, guys" Blake interrupted him with an annoyed voice "They want to know who we're spending our time with here in Hawaii."

"Well they already met me and Aiden and your father wasn't very happy " Kayla laughed, shaking her head.

Lately, our friend group we hang out with is not what it was when I first met them. Cynthia and Elise hardly go out with us anymore because they work almost all the time to help their families, and Valerie ... to my joy she also rarely joins us, but unfortunately my brother invited her to our mother's birthday party.

" Will Christopher and Katrina attend too?" Ryder asked, turning to me.

Ryder also rarely goes out with us because of his work but as I said, that's normal.

"Yes" I nodded, and I swear I saw Aiden roll his eyes annoyed.

He told me more than once that he don't like Christopher. Or rather, he doesn't like the way he looks at me.

"Cool" he replied simply

"We all know you like Katerina, don't embarrass yourself even more brother" Hunter said, patting him on the back, and we all laughed.

This is completely true. Even from miles away you can see that Ryder has a crush on Katerina. Only by the way does he look at her and behave when she is with us.