𝟐𝟑 || 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬

Aiden POV:

I hate rich people and their stupid parties.

So many stupid people gathered in one place who think they are better than normal people just because they have more money, and I'm sure most of these them are making money with dirty illegal work.

I've always hated being around this kind of people and I'll never even think of attending such a party if I don't have a reason.

But now I have a reason.

Knowing Grace is here looking like a fucking goddess ... that was enough for me to swallow my ego and come here.

I don't know what this girl is doing to me, but she's playing some fucking sick games with my mind.

To be honest, Grace is not my type, and in other circumstances, I'm sure I wouldn't even pay attention to her.

First thing- she comes from a richly spoiled family. That's enough for me to know that she's a girl I don't want to deal with.

The second thing- she talks a lot. I find this extremely annoying and I get bored easily but with Grace... fuck no. She's so fucking cute, I can listen to her talking about random things all day. She usually talks about dogs and animals, art or books she reads. It always makes me smile listening to hear and how passionate she is about all of these things. Seeing her happy just makes my shitty day better.

As I said, fate is playing with me.

Grace came and changed my point of view about what is right and what is wrong. I had a clear goal and I followed it step by step until this innocent and at the same time, a devilish girl appeared in my life.

There is something in her eyes that takes my breath away making me forget about my fucking existence. She's the kind of girl that doesn't want the world or her family to tell her how to live her life. She's a good person with a bad mouth. A mouth that can do wonders.

I thought she was just some random stupid rich bitch but how god damn wrong I was. Grace has a genuine heart and the purest soul I've ever met.

And her sinful body that's keeping me as a prisoner. I just can't get enough of her. I want to watch her cum all the time. Fuck, how beautiful she is when she cum. I get a boner just by thinking about it. And when I'm inside her... that's heaven down on earth.

And I know every man wants her. I see it in their pathetic eyes when she walked by them. The way their eyes scan her little devilish body in that tight dress, biting their lips and dreaming about fucking her. They want to have her the way I have her.

But I would kill them the second they try to touch her.

I'm hard as fuck by just staring at her talking to people and laughing as her eyes gleamed with happiness.

I can't believe I'm turned on by her fucking smile. I'm going crazy.

The only thoughts I have in my head right now are how I want this damn party to end so that I can take her just for me, take this dress off her sinful body and fuck her till the only thing she can do is scream my name. There is no better feeling than being inside her, I feel addicted to having sex with this girl.

I was lost in my own thoughts as I stared at Grace, who was at the other end of the huge room, surrounded by people.

Until I felt a presence next to me. A male presence.