𝟑𝟗 || 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

"So you've signed up for the tattoo course?" I asked looking at Aiden with a big smile on my face as I licked my ice cream, he nodded.

"Yes I did" he looked down at me and smiled "Thanks to you"

I felt my face go red and I just looked ahead, smiling like an idiot.

We were walking down the streets of Los Angeles, eating ice cream, and enjoying each other's company.

I feel so happy and safe with Aiden by my side, holding my hand.

That's why I don't care that we are among people or that someone can see us. Let them watch.

Although too many girls stare at Aiden as we walk down the streets and I don't fucking like that.

Holding his girlfriend's hand is obviously not enough for them to understand that this man is off limits.

But still, I know he's mine. He doesn't even notice the others girl, he only looks at me.

I can see them all trying soo fucking desperately to get his attention but his eyes are always on me. That makes him even more attractive and I want to jump on him right here and now in front of these bitches stares.

Sorry I got carried away.

"It's all thanks to your qualities" I replied snuggling into him, smiling innocently like I wasn't just thinking how I want to jump on him "I just gave you a head start"

''Of course, you did princess'' he chuckled, kissing me on the forehead ''How was work today?'' he asked with curiosity in his voice and I sighed, pursing my lips into a straight line

"Great I guess" I said simply

"Don't you like it there?"

"I do like it there," I said back as we sat down on one of the benches in the nearby park "I just have other things on my mind"

"Like what?" he asked, raising an eyebrow with a small smirk on his face. Ugh, he doesn't know what this smirk is doing to me and my body.

"You" I replied sincerely looking at him "I know you're leaving in a few days and it's just driving me crazy."

"You know we don't have a choice, at least not for now" He breathed out, leaning back on the bench

"We always have a choice" I repeated his words from yesterday and that made him laugh under his nose, shaking his head "I just wish things were easier"

"Me too" he agreed "Let's not think about this, okay? I'm here now and I want to spend as much time as possible with you"

"Yeah you're right" I agreed placing a light kiss on his lips "How about we go clubbing tonight?"

"Club?" he repeated my words slowly, raising an eyebrow, and I nodded

"Yeppp" I replied breezily "Let me show you how we party here in LA"

He stared ahead for a second as if considering my offer before nodding "Kayla would love it so I'm in" he said and I girly-screamed clapping my hands and then kissed him

"I'll call Blake to reserve a table" I pulled out my phone looking for my brother's number in my contacts

The last time I went to a club or party was in Hawaii. Ever since I moved back to LA I rarely even go out, so I guess a club it's a good idea.