𝟒𝟏 || 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬

AIDEN POV:

I remember only a few times in my life when I felt awkward or uncomfortable.

I think the last time was when my mom caught me having sex with Jade. It was an awkward situation.

But that doesn't even half compare to having to sit at the same table with my girlfriend's father, knowing he doesn't like me, to say the least.

He was studying me, without saying a word making me feel even more uncomfortable.

I'm sure he doesn't like this situation either and he's not happy that his daughter stood up for her relationship with a poor guy from Hawaii, but I'm so fucking proud of her that she found the strength to do it and say what's on her mind.

I know how much this cost her, but she still did it for me, for us.

What the hell did I do to deserve such a perfect girl like her?

"I'm still trying to figure out how you managed to mess up with my daughter's head so much that she would go against her family because of you" he begins in a low voice scratching his chin while still looking at me with a slightly narrowed and judging gaze.

I can give several reasons, but I don't think he will like the answer. I'm pretty sure my tongue, between her legs, is one of them.

But not the right time for this, Aiden.

"I never meant to stand between your family sir" I replied with a professional voice as I didn't think about pleasing his daughter seconds ago. He just nodded.

"Of course, you didn't " he said and I don't know if it's sarcasm or not but I decided to keep quiet "You know I'm not all good with you being with my daughter right?"

''I know''

"But you still won't give up on her?"

"I'm sorry sir but I won't give up on her" I nodded back and he sighed because I'm sure he was expecting that answer.

I can't do that shit even if it means that I can lose my life. So fucking be it, Better this than living without her.

He pours himself a whiskey, sipping from his glass, before motioning for me to pour myself too, but I refused.

"You don't drink?" he asked in amazement with a raised eyebrow

"Very rarely sir" I replied simply and he looked surprised but said nothing more on the subject

"You're a stubborn guy I give you that" he chuckled lightly, shaking his head before taking another sip of his whiskey "Tell me, what are your plans with Grace? She lives here and you're in Hawaii''

"I'm planning to move here sir" I answered honestly and he raised his eyebrows studying my face

He leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms "You plan to move here, away from your family, to be with my daughter?"

''Yes sir''

I fucking came here because of her. I'll do what I have to, just to be with her.

"Either you're stupid or you love her too much" he laughed lightly and I nodded

A few people in my life called me stupid and all of them ended with broken noses but I can't do anything to him so I took a deep breath, looking at him.