𝟐𝟎 || 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞

"This place is magical" Katerina exclaimed with a big smile on her face as her eyes glowed with happiness as she stared at the view in front of us.

Yes, we took Katerina and Christopher around Hawaii.

Neither I nor Blake wanted to fight with our dominant father and the problems we would have now if we didn't do what he wanted.

First, we decided to take them to the beach where we spent most of our time with our friends, then we took them around Hawaii, eating at one of the best restaurants I had come across in Hawaii. It was pretty expensive but It's my favorite place to eat so far.

And now we are here - standing on one of our favorite sea views on high rocks from which you can see everything. Everything.

Thank God Kayla showed us this place.

"Yes, it's beautiful" I agreed, looking ahead

In fact, Christopher and Katerina are very cool. More than I expected, to be honest. I thought they are rich stupid mean people but I was so so fucking wrong. They are so down-to-earth and so polite it's actually insane. I really had fun with them today.

"I wish I could stay here forever" Katerina spoke again, smiling, and that made me think about what she said.

Because I wish I could stay here forever too.

Sometimes I forget that the reality is different and I'm only here for the summer. It's as if my brain doesn't want to accept the fact that in less than 2 months I will be back in Los Angeles and this place, everything... will be gone.

No more carefree nights under the sky, no more Kayla and my friends...

No more Aidеn.

This thought made my heart shrink.

And I don't even know why. I can't describe with words how I feel about this man.

Am I in love? Probably not.

But do I want what is happening between us to stop? Absolutely not.

I know it's not fair to fuck Aiden behind my brother and his sister's back, but I just can't stop... Or more like I don't want to.

"Yes, yes, we got it" my brother dragged, rising from the ground bringing me back to reality. "Can we go now? We've been sitting here for years."

"We've been here for less than 40 minutes," I said, looking at him

"Same thing" he replied like it's the most obvious thing in the world

I rolled my eyes annoyed, rising from the ground.

We all knew Blake don't want to be here. It's more than obvious for everyone but still, he's rude for no reason.

"Are you in a hurry?" Katerina asked, making him look at her with raised eyebrows in confusion.

"It's not in your business, but yes" he said rudely, not giving a single fuck about the way he speak to her.

Yes, my brother can be a big ass sometimes.

99 % of the time.

"Okay" Katerina spoke back shortly, visibly embarrassed before looking down at the ground, her cheeks now lightly red.

While Christopher is staying silent, just staring at me.

Okay, that's weird.

"Let's go, Grace, we have to take them back because the others are waiting for us" Blake added, sitting at the driver's seat, and we all got in the car after him.