𝟑𝟑 || 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐜𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲

His kisses caressed every part of my neck while his hands slowly explored my body as if he were touching me for the first time in his life.

I don't even remember how and when we got into Aiden's car and drove to the place we went the night of my mom's birthday party. Well.. after we left the party to be just us.

That night we had sex under the stars in the most romantic way possible.

I'm starting to feel this place, like our place. I can't imagine coming here with anyone else.

The last time when we were here, Aiden was someone who knew my body a little too fucking well but nothing more, and now...now he's my boyfriend.

It sounds too good to be true.

I would never imagine a man like Aiden being in a relationship, especially with a girl like me.

I couldn't even believe it when I found out he was in a serious relationship before. He just doesn't look like someone who wants to be in a relationship.

But as people say - never judge a book by its cover.

The day was coming to an end and the sunset was so beautiful but I was too fucking lost between our kisses to even admire it.

I was sitting on top of his car with my legs spread so that there was enough room for Aiden to fit between them as he pressed his body into mine, his hands caressing every part of my body making me moan softly into the kiss.

"Fuck princess, you're driving me crazy" I heard his voice while kissing my neck, biting my skin lightly, and with his hands he pressed me to him, squeezing my ass.

I felt his hard cock rub against my pussy through my panties and I had to bite my lips to stop my moans.

Shit, I picked a good day to wear a dress.

"I want to fuck you right here on top of my car" he said in that low, husky voice that always makes my body shiver, his tongue trailing down my neck "You'll like that, won't you princess?''

I moaned loudly nodding my head as I pulled him into a passionate kiss. I can't say no to this man, it's just impossible.

"Good girl" he muttered under his breath, slowly sliding his hands to my panties, pulling them down. I felt the soft wind on my bare skin and I bit my lips realizing how turned on my body is for this man.

More than anything I need and want to feel his touch.

Aiden lifted my dress slightly, his tongue playing with mine and I can feel his cold piercing with every kiss as one of his hands slid up my neck, through my breasts, and stopped at my pussy, touching it with his large tattooed hand, making me gasp.

He stopped for a moment, just looking into my eyes, while in his I saw a sparkle that I had never seen before. A small smirk settled on his lips before he shook his head slightly.

"I'm fucking lucky to be able to call you mine" he mumbled, pushing me lightly enough to lay on the car as he showered my neck with kisses, going down with each one "Mine and mine only ''

His hands lifted my dress further and I was now completely naked with my legs spread, with his face between them.

I felt my cheeks go red as his gaze was fixed on my pussy while both of his hands were massaging my breasts.

"A real goddess" he muttered in a low voice, kissing the inside of my thighs as he placed my legs on his shoulders "I want you to come on my tongue as I hear you scream my name. Would you like that angel?''