Chapter 1:Wives

"Lee Y/N, will you marry Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung and Lalisa?"

"Yes,"
Y/N answers happily.

"I now announced you wives,"
The priest says with a thin smile on his face.

Y/N looks at her now wives happily and kisses each of them on their lips passionately. She never thought that her marriage life with Blackpink will come so soon since she was not sure if they love her enough for this back then. But now, she doesn't have to worry about it anymore. She is certain that they will love her for the good and bad.

"I love you all so much,"

"We love you more, Y/N,"
Jisoo says while caressing her cheek tenderly.

"Can you believe that they are married now?"
Their family gather around them and start to chat with them. Mostly to Y/N, since Blackpink's parents are dying to know more about her.

"Y/N,"
Gosh. Y/N hates this voice.

"You are married to four people, how surprised,"
It's her cousin, Soo Yoo. Y/N has never got along with her ever since she is born. She is just so hard to deal with. Always been jealous and always tried to steal the attention.

"And you are still not married, Soo Yoo,"
Y/N scoffs and crosses her arms.

"I mean, I wouldn't want to marry at such a young age just to regret my poor choice in the future,"

"Yeah, it must be hard for someone like you to find the right person, so please do take your time,"
Y/N says sarcastically before engaging in talk with her father and mother-in-law.

"Who is that?"
Lisa asks in a whispered tone.

"Just my cousin from my mom's side,"

"That's hot,"
Jennie says and grabs Y/N's ass, earning a smack on her arm from Y/N.

"Our parents are here,"

"Can we move our way to the toilet? For a while?"
Jennie asks.

"Why?"

"Just want to leave a memorable toilet sex on our wedding day,"

"Absolutely not. Do you not see how many people are here in this wedding?"
There are five families and their friends in the hall. There is almost a hundred people here.

"So what? It won't hurt to have our own little fun,"
Jennie smirks.

"Still no. I will make it up with you tonight, alright?"
She reassures the pouty kitten.

"You better,"

"Y/N/N, do you miss me?"
Her aunt, Jieun asks her excitedly.

"Aunt! When did you get back from London?"
Jieun went to London for her IVF treatment. Y/N was disappointed when she hears that her lovely aunt wouldn't attend her wedding but here she is now. She gives her a big hug and cries a little when Jieun hugs her back.

"I was planning to give you a big surprise. On top of that, you will have a new cousin soon, Y/N,"
Y/N separates themselves apart and stuns at Jieun's words.

"You're pregnant?"
Rosé asks. Jieun nods her head with a bright smile on her face while Y/N is crying even louder than just now. She knew how hard the process is for Jieun, she had been crying about the failed IVF before and it broke Y/N's heart to witness that.

"Oh my god, baby, you alright?"
Rosé wipes Y/N's tears away carefully so that she won't ruin her make up.

"I am fine. I am just so happy for her,"

"Aw~don't cry. It's your big day, let's focus on that,"
Jieun says.

"Babe,"
Ji Yeon waves at Jieun from some distance away since there are a lot of people blocking in between them.

"I am just gonna talk to her for a while,"

"Sure,"

"Y/N,"
Her mom calls our her name, looking for her attention.

"You are a big girl now. Me and your dad just wanted to tell you that we love you, and if anything happens, you can always look for us, we will be your shield forever,"
She holds Y/N's hands in hers and speaks sincerely.

"Thanks, mom,"
Y/N sobs.

The rest of the wedding is just them having conversations with their families and friends. The day feels unreal. Y/N can't believe that they are actually married now.

"Tired?"
Jisoo inquires concernedly whilst playing with Y/N's hair.

"Yeah, it's been a long day,"
She leans on Jisoo's shoulder and sniffs in her scent. Blackpink's scent always make her feel safe, that's why she didn't like to use her own perfume ever since they started dating.

"What a shame, we were planning to have a sweet long night with you,"
Lisa says before she sits beside Y/N and places her legs on her laps.

"Too bad. I am too tired to move an inch,"

"But you said you will make it up with me tonight,"
Jennie whines.

"I am so sorry, Jennie unnie. I can't do anything more than eating and sleeping tonight,"

"Fine,"
Jennie sighs and kisses on Y/N's forehead

"Y/N baby, can I sleep beside you tonight?"
Rosé asks. They have this take turn thing for sleeping with Y/N. Jennie and Jisoo would usually sleep beside her since they always claim that they are shorter and they should sleep in the middle. But the excuse doesn't work anymore because Lisa and Rosé realise that short people could sleep at the side too.

"I don't think it's something that I can decide. Isn't it a discussion that four of you should make?"

"Come on, the discussion will never end. You are our wives now, you should probably say something,"
Rosé says and wraps Y/N's hand around her shoulder.

"I think I will just sleep by myself then,"
Y/N announces jokingly.

"No,"

"Of course you can't,"

"Nonsense,"

"Think before you talk, Y/N,"

And that leads to four of them objecting her, for sure.

"I think Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie can cuddle me for the wedding night while you and Lisa unnie can cuddle me for the honeymoon nights. How about that?"

"Well, fair enough,"
Lisa shrugs.