Chapter 14: Everything is about the babies

"No! I don't want to go,"
Blackpink have been urging Y/N to go to the park for a walk. Apparently, they have heard that it's better for pregnant ladies to walk for fifteen minutes at outdoor. However, Y/N refuses to go out.

Ever since she is at her second month, she just wants to stay on bed. She doesn't want to go anywhere else, especially now that her morning sickness shows up more frequently than before.

"Baby, it's only for fifteen minutes,"
Jennie coaxs.

"Not even for fifteen minutes..."
Y/N holds Jennie's hand and purrs her lips cutely.

"But baby, you can't just stay in the room for all day long,"
Rosé tells her in a serious tone.

"I don't want to go out, I don't even want to go down to the living room right now,"
Y/N states, expressing her unwillingness to go anywhere else except for her room.

"You can get some fresh air outside, maybe you will feel better?"
Jisoo suggests.

"I feel better sleeping the whole day actually,"

"Y/N, we don't want to force you to go out either but you have been staying in the room since three days ago. It's unhealthy even for a normal person,"
Lisa reasons out.

"Oh please! I am carrying three people inside me, allow me to lay on my bed all day long without feeling guilty about it, thank you,"
Y/N gets fed up and decides to just ignore them.

"Alright. Fine. If you don't go out today, then we won't have sex with you for the next seven months,"

"Four of you need sex more than I do, so doesn't it hurt you more than me?"

"Well, now that you are pregnant, your hormone is raging so you definitely need it more than us. Remember who woke us up in the middle of the night because she was needy?"
Jisoo emphasises.

"You are just taking advange of me in this situation,"

"It's for the babies afterall, Y/N,"
Lisa says while pecking Y/N's shoulder tenderly.

"Fine..."
Y/N gives in. She has to. It's not like she has a choice at this point.

"Once I am passed my first three months, I am not going to do this anymore and all of you can cry all you want,"
Y/N warns them.

Twenty minutes later
They are now at the park, walking extremely slow because any movement can make Y/N feel dizzy easily.

"I told you it's not a good idea,"
Y/N pouts.

"Just hang in there, we are almost done,"
Rosé comforts her while wiping Y/N's sweats away.

"I just want to get inside the car now, can we just shorten this walk to ten minutes?"

"Y/N, fifteen minutes is short enough,"
Jennie remarks.

"I am already sweating,"

"Y/N..."
Jisoo crosses her arms in disapproval and glares at Y/N sternly. Only times like these Y/N would actually listen.

9.08p.m.
"I don't feel like eating vegetables today so put it away from me,"
Y/N says.

"Y/N, you have not been eating vegetables for the whole week. We can't let you continue with this,"
Lisa says exhaustedly.

It has not been easy for them to deal with Y/N's stubbornness these days. Y/N was usually easy to talk to as long as they were soft to her but not after she is pregnant. Y/N wants everything to be her way, but it's impossible for Blackpink to follow everything she said. Sometimes, it's really just for Y/N's own good.

"But I am great,"

"You are going to finish the vegetables today. No negotiation,"
Rosé tells her strictly and Y/N cries immediately. Just how fast her eyes can fill up with tears within one second.

"I don't want to eat them. They make me feel sick,"

"They don't make you feel sick, Y/N,"
Rosé usually gave in whenever Y/N cried. But not this time. She even has that uninterested look on her face.

"I don't like them,"
Y/N wraps her arms around Rosé's waist and looks at her with the teary doe eyes.

"Too bad, Y/N. You have to eat them today,"
Still not giving in. She has to avoid Y/N's eyes just so that she won't say yes to Y/N again.

"Rosie is right, Y/N. It's for your own health as well,"
Lisa coos from aside.

"How is that for my own health? It's only for the babies. Ever since I am pregnant, everything has to be about the babies. How about me?"

"Y/N, you know this will happen before you got pregnant. Of course we care about you, it's just that we have more concerns now. It's part of the process and you know that,"
Rosé says.

"And you are not making me feel better,"
Y/N unravels her arms from Rosé's waist and now she is really crying.

"What's going on in here?"
Jisoo and Jennie have just come back from grocery shopping and they see Y/N crying right when they enter the house.

"She is being unreasonable again,"
Rosé states.

"Woah, calm down. She is sensitive now for the obvious reason, Rosie. Just be patient with her,"

"It all started from her not wanting to eat vegetables, can you believe that?"
Rosé questions them.

"She is probably just full,"
Jisoo tries to defend Y/N.

"No, she just doesn't want to eat vegetables at all,"

"Why, baby?"
Jennie asks Y/N worryingly.

"They make me feel sick, Jennie unnie,"

"It's just an excuse for you not to eat them, Y/N. They can't make you feel sick,"

"They do!"
Y/N argues back.

"To be fair, Y/N has been really stubborn lately, I get why Rosie is frustrated,"
Jennie whispers into Jisoo's ear.

"Okay, that's it. Y/N, you are going to eat the vegetables and whatever Rosie cooks for you in the future. And Rosie, just be more patient with her. It is already hard enough for her to carry three people at the same time,"
Jisoo finally speaks up, stopping the fight instantly.

"Does that mean that I still have to eat the vegetables after all that?"

"YES!"
Four of them say in unison.