Chapter 15: She is so needy

Four months in the pregnancy journey, Y/N has adjusted to the discomfort that it has brought to her and now she is a little bit more mentally stable right now. Her morning sickness is not that bad anymore and when she is lucky, she will wake up not feeling nauseous at all.

Y/N's routine is very simple now. Sleep. Eat. Sex. Sleep. Eat. Sex. So and so forth. The sleep and eat part are not that surprising. But the sex part. Oh my god. HER WIVES HAVE NOT BEEN MORE EXHAUSTED IN THEIR WHOLE LIVES.

"Y/N..."
Jennie sighs. She will usually be so excited if Y/N pulls her pants down but it's literally three o'clock in the morning.

"I am tired after the long day,"
She pulls her pants up and pats on Y/N's head to calm her down a little. She had grocery run, went to her office to settle some paper works, came back home and before she could have a break, Y/N abruptly interrupted her shower time and made love with her. Not only one round but three rounds. They spent one hour in the bathroom. The water bill this month must be high.

"I just want to sleep better,"

"Close your eyes, I will sing you lullaby to sleep,"

"You tried it yesterday too. It doesn't work anymore ever since I am pregnant,"

"What is going on?"
Lisa rubs her eyes sleepily.

"Thank god,"
Jennie breathes out relievely and lays back down as Y/N has a new target now.

"Unnie, I need some touch from you,"
Y/N quickly moves to Lisa's laps and looks at her with her puppy eyes.

"I see where this is going. Nope. I was late to the appointment with my client this morning because you wanted to have sex with me,"

"It's not my fault. It's my hormone,"

"Y/N, it's becoming unhealthy. I can't believe I am saying this but you are having too much sex,"

"But I can't sleep,"

"You can go watch TV or something,"
They don't usually like Y/N staying up late at night but they have no choice.

"Please...just one more and I will go to sleep,"

"I have no more energy, baby,"
Lisa collapsed on Y/N's chest and Y/N is so close to pissing off but she knows that it is super unreasonable for her to get pissed off just because her wives are all too tired to have sex with her.

So, what does she do?

She actually goes to watch TV and ends up falling asleep on the couch. Jisoo wakes up the earliest and notices that the TV is on and her lovely wife is snoring on the couch soundly.

She smiles heartfully and takes the remote control away from Y/N's hand. But Y/N smacks her hand away instantly.

"I thought you are asleep,"

"I am,"

"Then?"

"But I felt someone trying to take away my remote,"

"Turn it off and go back to the bedroom to sleep,"

"I am not tired anymore,"

"You are not even getting enough sleep,"
Jisoo caresses Y/N's back.

"But I am too lazy to walk back to the bedroom,"

"So what do you want to do now?"

"I will just sleep here, on your laps,"

"I need to wash up and go to work though,"

Too much. Y/N is getting rejected too much. She can't really get rejected anymore since the first day they are dating. The way they always baby her has kind of spoiled her and she is just so used to having everything her own way.

Hence, she cries. Because she feels sad but not to the point that she hates her wives for going against her. She just needs some time to get over her emotion and she will be fine again.

"What's wrong? What did I do?"
Jisoo panics.

"I will be fine. You can go now,"
She quickly wipes her tears away and pretends to be sleeping.

"You can tell me what's wrong, Y/N,"

"I will talk to you when I am ready. I just need some time to think of how am I feeling at this moment,"

"Okay. Take all the time you need,"
Jisoo leaves the living room, giving Y/N all the space she needs.

Y/N is supposed to be reflecting herself but she ends up actually falling asleep instead. For eight hours.

When Rosé realises that Y/N has already skipped her breakfast, she decides to wake her up for the lunch. She can't just have one meal a day.

"Baby,"
She shakes her gently and Y/N turns away from her instead.

"You have to eat your lunch,"
She speaks softly as not to trigger Y/N.

"Five minutes more,"

"Your five minutes means one hour,"
Rosé chuckles.

"I am really sleepy,"

"You didn't sleep last night?"

"Only for a bit,"

"Come on, let's eat and go to sleep later,"
Rosé forces Y/N up and she notices the little bump in front of Y/N.

"Wait a minute,"
She flips Y/N's shirt up and there it is. The cute small bump. It's magical. She swears, it is not even there yesterday. It's not really obvious but it's noticeable if you observe close enough.

"Oh my god,"
Rosé gasps and places her hand on Y/N's bump.

"So adorable!"
Rosé then places her ears on the bump and tries to hear the babies like every parent tries to do when they have baby.

On the other hand, Y/N is not so thrilled about it. It's hard enough for her to adjust her current body not seeing the babies. Now that she gets to see them, it is going to be harder. She can't imagine having the bump getting bigger and bigger on her body everyday. It's kind of horrifying, not gonna lie.

"So cute, baby,"
She pecks on Y/N's lips and that's when it hits her that Y/N is not as excited as she is. Y/N just stares at her bump like it is an alien.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh...nothing,"