Chapter 4: A kid? Maybe?

After a long discussion, Blackpink and Y/N have decided to make their honeymoon a three-station trip, including Australia, New Zealand and Thailand. It will take them three weeks to have their honeymoon. Y/N and Lisa's schedules are flexible but the other three have to take leave.

"I swear to god, my mom is going to kill me if she finds out that I am taking a three weeks leave,"
Rosé mutters.

"Maybe I can tell your mom about it. It should be easier,"
True, since Rosé's mom always adore Y/N so much like her own daughter.

"I hope so. Do you want to make a call with her now?"

"Sure,"

"Eomma,"
Y/N greets her mother-in-law passionately once the call is accepted by her.

"Y/N, it's been a long time. You should come to visit me more often, I miss you,"

"I miss you too, eomma. Actually, I have something that I want to tell you,"

"What is it?"
She asks worryingly, thinking that it's something about Rosé and Y/N's marriage problem.

"Can Chae have a three week leave? She has been working so hard for the company. I just want her to spend her time with me for our honeymoon,"

"Of course you can spend your time with her. Just tell me whenever you feel like you don't spend enough time together,"

"I really appreciate it, eomma, love you,"

"Aw~love you too, remember to visit me when you are free, alright?"

"Alright,"
She then finishes the call and Rosé is already celebrating beside her.

"I know it would be easier if it's you,"
Rosé showers Y/N with kisses.

"Unnie, promise me one thing though,"

"What is it?"

"It is that you will only focus on us during our honeymoon and not your phone,"
Rosé always has the tendency to use her phone when she is out with them. Her work is really busy so she can't really have the time to slack even if it's not her working hour. Y/N is just worried that Rosé is pushing herself too much. 

"Of course, baby,"

Two days later
"Y/N, why do you hate flight so much?"
They are having their honeymoon tomorrow. However, they don't use the usual way of travelling, they go on a cruise instead of a plane.

"I don't hate it. I just don't feel comfortable every time it landed, that's why,"

"Same here. My ears bug every single time,"
Lisa agrees from aside.

"Ever try chewing gum?"

"I did, it only helped a little,"
Y/N said.

"Anyway, tomorrow is our honeymoon trip. Is anyone getting excited?"

"All of us,"
Rosé replies bubbly.

"I guess we should do something to calm ourselves down,"
Jisoo suggests with a smirk on her face. Y/N's wives all look at her at the same time and Y/N could clearly sense that the beasts are awakening again.

In the bedroom
"Look at the face you are making, Y/N. You like it that much? You like it when we remind you that you are all ours?"
Lisa degrades her while wrapping her slender fingers around Y/N's throat not too tightly, just tight enough to make Y/N feel breathless.

"Yes, unnie,"

"You dirty whore,"
Jennie slaps her butts hardly and continues to thrust her fingers inside Y/N rapidly.

"Aren't you sick, Y/N? You like to be tortured by us. What would your mum and dad say if they know what kind of freaking stuffs you're into, huh?"
Rosé whispers into her ear and scoffs at her lightly.

"Y/N, I swear to god, if you don't cum in one minute, you won't be getting any orgasm during our honeymoon trip,"
Jisoo threatens. Yes, edging is fun but sometimes, they just want to have their fun another way round.

Y/N archs her back as she feels her orgasm building up right after she hears Jisoo's words.

"She is really a whore, isn't she? Getting so aroused by our words,"
Jennie laughs.

"Need to...cum,"
Y/N can hardly say a whole sentence as Lisa's hand acts as her restriction to speak.

"Then cum, babygirl,"
Rosé pinches her nipple while smiling at her devilishly. She just loves teasing Y/N so much.

Without any more words, Y/N cum hard. So hard that she can feel herself shaking for the next one minute after she has cum. Not that it's her first time, but Y/N appreciates it every time she gets to cum.

All of them are getting busy these days, they barely spend time having intimate time together this week. Their work lives occupied most of their time, so when they are back from work, none of them would neither has the mood or energy to get intimate with each other.

"Gosh, I missed all of your warmth,"
Y/N sighs softly and snuggles closer to Lisa who is just right by her side.

"Aw~our babygirl missed us?"
Jisoo coos and let Y/N rests her legs on her toned thigh. Y/N nods her head and earns a kiss from Jennie.

"Though we sleep together most of the time but some of you always come back home late and by the time you come home, I have already fallen asleep,"
One of the thousand reasons why she loves her wives is that they won't wake her up when she is sleeping unless they suspected that she passed out due to her overly long hours of sleep. By the way, it did happen a few times before when Y/N's heat happened before they had sex.

"Want to cuddle the whole night?"
Rosé suggests.

"Of course,"
Y/N giggles.

"Y/N, I don't want to stress you out because you are still so young but ever think of having a kid?"
Jennie asks randomly.

"What? Out of nowhere?"
Y/N chuckles at the bizarre question.

"It's just that...my colleague just gave birth to her son recently and she has been showing me a lot of photos of her cute little baby boy. I guess I am having a baby fever,"