Chapter 7: Sleep on the couch

On the cruise
2.09p.m.
"I am so tired. Can we just sleep first before we do anything else?"
Y/N inquires her wives. She knows that all of them have been very excited for this trip but she is too fatigue to move anywhere right now.

"You can feel free to go anywhere you want. It's just that I want to take a nap here,"

"That's okay. We will just hang out at the café then,"
Y/N nods before she closes her eyes and falls asleep.

After a two hour nap, Y/N finally woke up. She checks the time and realises that she has taken a long nap so it's better for her to get up and find her wives now. It's odd how they can spend two hours in the café though. Is it that fun?

Y/N is good at everything. Well, almost everything. One thing she is not good at is direction. She has no sense of direction so it's not surprised that she is lost in the middle of nowhere. She looks at the map of the cruise but it's not help at all.

"Hey, how may I help you?"
One of the staffs working in the cruise asks her since she has looked very lost for the past twenty minutes. He has seen her wandering around the same area five times.

"Oh my god, hi. I am actually looking for-"

"Wait a minute. Are you Lee Y/N?"
He gasps.

Shoot.

"Yea..."
Y/N replies him awkwardly.

"Damn. You look even prettier in real life. I am your fanboy by the way. I really like your recent movie. I have watched it three times in the theater,"

"Oh really? Thank you,"
Y/N just wants to look for her wife.

"Anyway, how may I help you? Sorry, I just can't help it,"

"That's alright. I am just wondering where is the café?"

"It's at level three, I can take you there,"
He offers.

"Can you? Thank you, I need that a lot,"

While Y/N has spent almost half an hour looking for the café, the guy only take three minutes to take her there.

"Once again, thank you so much,"
She says before she goes in to look for her wives.

"Can you sign on my uniform, please?"
He asks politely. Normally, Y/N is not supposed to sign when she is all alone but she will make an exception for him since he is nice and he never crosses the boundary.

"Sure,"

After she has signed on his uniform, she quickly goes inside the café and looks around. It doesn't take her too long to find them.

She is pissed off as soon as she sees them. They are not alone, they literally join table with other people and it's not just people, but people with good looking faces. They look like they are having some great time chatting with each other.

She stands beside them silently. The four of them haven't seen her yet but the other three girls of the table do. They immediately keep quiet but her four wives are still talking continuously. She crosses her arms and glares at them sternly.

"Are you girls going to the pool tonight? We should join you all there if you are going,"
Rosé invites them.

Jennie is the first one to notice Y/N since her spine has been doing weird thing to her and she feels uncomfortable so when she stretches, she makes direct eye contacts with Y/N.

"It will be fun,"
Lisa agrees.

Jennie taps on her thigh instantly, signalling her to stop talking.

"What, Jen?"
She asks.

Jisoo also spots Y/N. She knows someone is behind her as she can feel the threatening energy behind her. Thus, she turns around, only to meet Y/N's 'lovingly' gaze.

"Hey, baby,"
She smiles guiltily, earning a snicker from Y/N.

"Ba...by?"
Rosé then turns her head around in fear.

"Hi..."
Lisa too greets her guiltily. Y/N gives her a fake smile while pulling the chair out before she sits on it.

"Continue your conversation here. I am very interested in how you are going to make the pool night fun,"

"They are just friends, you know. We are just trying to be friendly,"

"Sure,"
Y/N replies coldly.

"I think we should go back to our room now, don't you think? It's time for us to shower, yeah?"
Jisoo suggests timidly.

"I don't know. You tell me,"
Y/N says.

"We should certainly do that. Bye, girls, we need to go back now. See you if we ever see you again,"
Rosé says before four of them drag Y/N put of the café and bring her back to their room.

"Look like you are having a lot of fun there. Why not continue with the conversation? I would love to know if you are going to sleep with them tonight or not,"

"Come on. You know they are just friends. You are our wife, it's different,"
Jisoo coos.

"You all can sleep on the couch tonight,"

"But Y/N, they are just friends. We never do anything,"

"Still, you are not even supposed to talk to random girls,"

"Well, they are so nice and they treat us drinks,"

"I can buy the entire cruise if you ask. Who cares about four cups of drinks?"
Y/N rolls her eyes.

"Don't be mad, you know we only love you,"
Jennie says while leaning into Y/N's neck. Y/N always smells nice. She loves it.

"You are still sleeping on the couch tonight,"

"But how could the couch fit all of us? It's so small,"

"Too bad. You could have slept on the bed if you never talked to random girls,"
Y/N mocks before she goes into the bathroom to take a bathe.

"Now what?"
Jennie asks the other three.

"Sleep on the couch then. It's not like we have a choice,"
Jisoo says.

"Do you think she will change her mind later?"
Lisa asks.

"Most likely not,"
Rosé replies with a sigh.

A/N: I know it's been a long time. I am not sorry about that. 🌚🌚🌚 Jkjk. I still love you all ❤️