Chapter 17: Nap

"Unnies..."
Y/N begs desperately for her release.

They don't let Y/N have the easy way. The vibrator has stayed inside Y/N for around twenty minutes now. Y/N can't wait any longer. She has tried to hold it back but there is a limit. If they don't allow her to have her release anytime soon, Y/N will just cum without their permission.

Which is not good, by the way.

"You want to cum?"
Jisoo wraps the hook of the vibrator around her finger and she is planning on something evil.

Y/N nods hardly and all of them couldn't stop chuckling at how desperate they have made Y/N.

"Too bad, baby,"
Jisoo pulls out the vibrator cruelly with a sweet smile, making Y/N clenches on nothing.

So close.

"But I've been a good girl,"
Y/N cries.

She goes to her easy target, Roseanne Park.

"Unnie, please..."
She sits on Rosé's thigh and motions back and forth, trying not to have her almost reaching high fade away.

Rosé only laughs at her and looks at the others, to see if Y/N has earned her right to get her high. She places her hand behind Y/N's back and helps her to rock faster, enjoying her view.

She attaches her mouth to Y/N's breast and starts sucking on it gently like how she did a thousand times before.

She doesn't expect what happens next though.

"What is this?"

She detaches from Y/N's nipple almost immediately when she feels the sudden sweetness invading her mouth. There is still some white liquid leaking from Y/N's nipple.

Everyone in the room stops laughing as they are trying to figure out what is going on. Even Y/N is clueless and her sex mood dies down instantly.

"I think she is lactating,"
Jisoo voices out from aside.

"What do you mean?"
Jennie asks.

"Means she is having milk in her breasts. For the babies,"
Jisoo explains.

"Fuck,"
Y/N gets off from Rosé and picks up some tissues to wipe away the milk.

"It's okay, baby. We got this, just stay on bed,"
Lisa carries Y/N with one arm and lays her down on the bed gently.

"I guess the massage really helps, somehow,"
Jennie remarks.

"That's one good thing, I guess. She was complaining about how it wouldn't come out and it made her feel swollen,"
Rosé tasted it and she likes it.

"Unnies, my breasts are still swollen. Can you help me get the milk out or something?"
Y/N requests.

It's frustrating, to say the least.

"How should we do it?"
Jennie looks at Jisoo.

"How did Chae do it just now?"
Jisoo suggests with a smirk.

The next day
It's Lisa's week to stay at home but she has an emergency meeting with the Vogue management team so Y/N has to be home alone for the afternoon. Lisa has made her lunch for her so she doesn't have to worry about it.

Feeling bored, Y/N decides to watch a show. A serial killer show. Not good. She used to love thriller or horror show but not anymore. She is supposed to take a nap, like how her wife told her to. But she couldn't sleep now.

Since she can't sleep, she goes on Instagram live. Celebrity right? It's her first ever Instagram live. She is basically a grandma at it.

She thought since her wife would be busy at this hour later, they wouldn't be watching her and know that she is not taking her nap. She didn't know that some of her Instagram live edited clips will go viral though. She is just too bored at home and couldn't sleep.

She updates about her babies. She talks about their honeymoon. She also talks about how she was not pregnant when she was spotted vomiting at the adventurous park last time and that it's actually triplets and not twins.

"No, I am not pregnant because my wives have dicks,"
Y/N rolls her eyes.

People these days...

"Where are my wives? They are working so I am home alone,"

"How did I get to know my wives? School. That's why you should go to school. Who knows, maybe you will just meet your true love there,"

"I know my wives are hot. Stop thirsting over them. They are taken,"

All these above live clips have gone viral online. Let's just say Y/N gets in a lot of troubles.

"So you were not taking a nap?"
Lisa asks with crossed arms.

"I couldn't sleep,"
Y/N knows her Lisa unnie is angry so she stands in front of her with her doe eyes, talking with a sweet tone.

"How come?"

"I was watching a serial killer show and I got scared,"
She unravels Lisa's hands and wraps them around her waist instead.

"You used to love those,"

"I know but I am scared of it now,"
Y/N leans her head on Lisa's chest and hugs her back.

"Well, you can't sleep now. It's too late,"

"I could use some help with my swollen boobies, you know,"
Y/N suggests with a naughty smirk.

"I am still mad at you, just saying,"

Her body says otherwise. She makes Y/N leans against the armrest and lifts Y/N's shirt up to reveal her marked chest.

"So many hickeys. Hope they don't see it on the live just now,"

She unclasps Y/N's bra and throws it away eagerly. She is surprised to see Y/N's breasts being full again. She is very sure that four of them have sucked them all empty yesterday. They did spend two hours doing that so...

"Oh...you are so full...again?"

"Unnie, hurry up, it is starting to hurt again,"

Lisa starts by massaging her breasts slowly because it helps Y/N to feel less pain later when she latches her mouth there. Y/N arches her back and moans softly when she feels Lisa's temperature on her. Lisa is so cold.

"Unnie, your hands are so cold,"

"My car was cold,"

"You can do it harder. Nothing is going to come out with this strength that you are using,"
Y/N encourages her.

"What if I hurt you?"

"It hurts more to have swollen boobies for the rest of the day,"