Chapter 21: Parents now

"Call all our parents but don't let them follow us to the hospital yet. Just tell them I am about to give birth,"
Y/N instructs while Jennie is driving all of them to the hospital that Jisoo is working at.

"Tell the staffs we need a VIP wardroom because we have too many people. Tell them I have to get a C-section because there is no way I am pushing three babies out of my vagina. Other than that, I will leave the rest up to you,"

"Are you doing okay though?"
Rosé asks worryingly. She wipes away Y/N's sweat with a handkerchief.

"Yes,"
Y/N is quiet for the rest of the ride. The contraction happened every now and then but it is not as painful as she thought. It feels like period cramp that is more serious but she can still take it. 

When they finally reach the hospital, Y/N sits on the wheelchair that is provided for her and the staff starts pushing her to the emergency room. While they are rushing their way there, Y/N warns them about something important.

"If you are ever make to choose between me and the babies in the worst case scenario, choose me or I will haunt you in your dreams,"
Y/N means it. 

"Of course we will choose you,"
Jennie holds her hand and she is about to cry. She is excited but so worried for Y/N at the same time. 

Ever since they started dating, they have never hurt Y/N this much. They always cherish her and to think that Y/N is having three babies now, just make all of them feel heartache.  

"Great,"

"Only two of can accompany her in the room,"
The nurse informs them.

"But we are all her wives,"

The nurse is judging them but Y/N has no time and the energy to argue with her right now. She just wants to get it done and over with.

"But there is no fair way to make this work,"
Lisa raises her voice. 

"How about all of you stay outside? I can do this myself,"

"Y/N, no. You need someone inside to mentally support you,"
Rosé tells her gently while squats down to her eye level. 

"All of you can support me outside. I don't want any of you to see my stomach being cut open. Not now and not in forever. Please, just stay here until I am done,"

"How could we do this? We have to witness this special moment,"
Jennie insists.

"Lisa and Chae stay outside then since both of you are scared of needles and blood. We will videocall you inside,"

Y/N rolls her eyes as her wives are not listening to her again. She really wants them to stay outside instead of seeing how her body gets ruined. She feels insecure to have them watching her? It is just a very hidden feeling that she has for the entire pregnancy journey. 

Y/N instructs the nurse to push her inside without waiting for her wives to get ready. The babies will be borned if she has to wait for them to be done with their discussion.

Y/N has lost her consciousness as soon as she receives anesthesia. Both Jennie and Jisoo are standing by her side and holding her hands tightly to remind her of their presence. Even if Y/N couln't feel anything right now.

Five hours later
"Congratulations, your wife have given birth to a boy and two girls,"
Jennie and Jisoo almost jump right in the operation room. They are more than excited to meet the three little angels. They wanted to check on the baby but they are still worried about Y/N's condition. 

"Is my wife alright? She looks really pale,"

"It is only normal to look pale after giving birth to three babies. No worries, she is fine and she will be sent to the VIP ward after the stitching is done,"
The surgeon reassures them. 

Upon feeling reassured, they quickly go to the babies and take a quick look at them before they are sent to another room. They look adorable and very tiny. Jisoo and Jennie would love to hold them but it is probably not a good idea to do it now. They are premature babies so they are afraid that any pressure will cause unintentional harm to them. Thus, they only admire them from some distance away. They follow the nurse to send them to another room when the babies are done with the body measurements. 

Both Lisa and Rosé have been waiting eagerly on their seats. There are many food packages around their seats because they have been stress eating. As they spot Jennie and Jisoo and the three babies in cases, they quickly go to them as well.

"Oh my god, are these our children?"
Lisa squeals. 

"Yeah. Can't be anyone else's. They are the cutest creature I have ever seen,"
Rose has her mouth agaped in amazed.

"Do you have names for them yet?"
The nurse asks.

"...not yet,"
Jisoo replies awkwardly. They don't expect YN to be giving birth so soon at the first place.

"It's okay. This is common. Parents usually don't have names for their children yet when they are not ready the deliver to be so soon,"

"We will probably wait for Y/N to name them right? Since they have her surname,"
Jennie checks with the other three.

"We may not be able to name them yet but we can give them nicknames first,"
Jisoo suggests.

"Angel number one, angel number two, angel number three,"
Lisa states, earning cold glares from her best friends.

"Lisa, it is okay if you don't open your mouth,"
Jisoo remarks.

"Little dude is Chu,"

"I can't tell the girls apart yet,"
Jennie comments.

"The older one has a mole under her right eyes,"
Jisoo points out.

"How about Nini?"
Jennie suggests with a bright smile.

"Like your nickname?"
Rosé inquires with a smile. 

"Yeap. It is a cute name for a cutie like her too,"

"Then the little one will be Lili,"

"Why am I left out? How about me?"
Rosé asks with a frown. 

"How about your surname added in front of their nicknames?"

"They are having Y/N's surname though,"

"Ay~it is just nicknames. Y/N won't mind,"

"So, Park Chu, Park Nini and Park Lili?"

"Yeah, it fits all of them perfectly,"