Chapter 8: Nasty

2.39a.m
"Uhm..."
Y/N moans softly when she feels someone thrusting inside her slowly during her sleep.

"Shh..."
Someone covers her mouth while continue to thrust inside her.

Y/N opens up her eyes and she sees Jisoo hovers on top of her while checking at the other three who are sleeping on the couch soundly.

"Jisoo unnie..."
Y/N is relieved when she sees Jisoo. She thought it's a stranger.

"I am sorry but you sleep without wearing pants. I can't control myself,"
Jisoo apologises.

"Deeper,"
Y/N says. Since she is awake, might as well get her orgasm before she sleeps again. Plus, they said you can sleep better after orgasm.

"Like this?"
Jisoo asks as she shoves her fingers deeper inside Y/N, hitting her sweet spot over and over again.

"Right there,"
Y/N almost cries out because of how good it feels.

"I never take out your panties, you are going to sleep with your all wet panties for the rest of the night, you hear me?"
Jisoo demands. Y/N nods eagerly, she feels even more turn on when Jisoo dominates over her like that.

"Lower down your volumn, Y/N. What if they wake up and see you acting like a hoe? Or you want to wake them up purposely because you are such a needy hoe and want everyone to look at how dirty you are?"

"No,"
Y/N answers weakly.

"Great, then keep your volume down,"
After saying that, Jisoo goes down on Y/N and pulls down her underwear before she shoves it into Y/N's mouth.

"Don't make a noise when I go down on you,"
Jisoo commands and dive deep down on Y/N. Y/N places her hands on Jisoo's shoulder helplessly as she is resisting the urge to moan out loud.

Jisoo uses one hand to hold Y/N's hands down on her stomach, restraining Y/N's movement while her tongue is licking Y/N's clit playfully and two fingers moving in and out of Y/N mercilessly.

Y/N's body starts to shake as the knot is forming in her stomach. She is about to reach her high but Jisoo slows down, not allowing Y/N to get there yet.

"Not yet, sweetie,"
She pecks on Y/N's mouth. Even in the dark, she can see Y/N's tears rolling in her eyes pitifully.

"You want to cum?"
Y/N nods obediently.

"But I don't want you to cum yet,"
Jisoo pouts.

Y/N's tears stream down from her eyes instantly. She wants to help herself but Jisoo has hold her hands tightly and she can't move her hands.

"If you want your orgasm so badly, why don't you ask me politely? I will think about it,"

"Unnie, please,"
Y/N begs as soon as Jisoo takes out her underwear from her mouth.

"Please what?"

"Let me cum. I can't hold it anymore,"
Because Jisoo is still thrusting her fingers inside her. Though she slows down but she continues to hit at the right spot, making Y/N feels even more painful as her orgasm is so closed yet so far.

"Good girls always hold it in so you will hold it in right?"

"Please, I will be good,"
Y/N says and her tears continue to stream down her cheeks.

"Well, only cum after I count to one,"

"Five,"
Y/N throws her head back to the pillow and breathes in harder.

"Don't move,"
Jisoo warns her. She shoves her tongue in Y/N's mouth and thrusts her more rapidly. It's hard to keep her volume down when Jisoo uses her like that. That should be illegal.

"Four,"
Jisoo places Y/N's hands on top of her head and sucks her sweet spot on Y/N's neck softly.

"Three,"
She moves on to devour Y/N's boobs, makes sure that she leaves marks around that area.

Y/N's chest and neck has never be cleaned for about half a year. It's like an open secret to everyone that Y/N has an active sex life in her social circle. Is she embarrassed? Yes. But will her wife stop doing that? No.

"Two,"
She licks her way down to Y/N's waist, pecking Y/N's not-so-obvious abs.

The day when her wives notices that Y/N's stomach was no longer just flat but starting to get a little toner, that's when they go crazy all over Y/N's body. They didn't use to stay on that area so much during sex but they have been paying a lot of attention to it for the past three months. Sometimes they even caress Y/N's abs softly until they fall asleep.

Before Jisoo counts to one, she comes back up again and looks into Y/N eyes directly.

"One,"

Finally. Y/N releases herself all over Jisoo's hand. She almost yelps but Jisoo attaches their lips together just in time.

"Aw, look at the mess you have made down there,"
Jisoo brings her hand up and put her two digits inside Y/N's mouth. She enjoys seeing Y/N gag when she shoves her fingers down her throat.

"Let me clean you up,"
She goes down on Y/N again, cleaning her pussy clean using her tongue. After the orgasm, Y/N is extra sensitive there, so Jisoo has to put her underwear back to her mouth to keep her from moaning.

Jisoo detaches her tongue on Y/N's pussy when she is done with her cleaning. She then removes the underwear from Y/N's mouth again and helps Y/N to wear it back properly.

"You are going to wash it tomorrow,"
Y/N says as soon as she gains back her sense.

"It's not even that dirty,"
Jisoo puts her hand inside Y/N's underwear mischievously and teases her.

"Stop,"
Y/N slaps her hand and bites her lips as a revenge.

"Ouch,"

"They are going to see the mess tomorrow,"

"Who cares,"

"I won't be able to sleep tomorrow just because of you,"
Y/N pinches Jisoo's nipple as a punishment.

"So you better sleep now,"

"I hate you,"

"I love you too,"

At the end, she is the only one who sleeps on the bed tonight.