Chapter 18: Swollen

Lisa is supposed to help Y/N get the milk out. That's all. However, somehow, her two digits are now inside Y/N and she is still helping Y/N with her swollen breasts. She latches her mouth on her nipple, gulping all the liquid down. She is slowly addicted to the taste of it. She uses her another hand supporting her weight above Y/N.

The sound of her sucking Y/N's breast and fingering Y/N has filled the entire living room. Maybe also Y/N's soft moans here and there when Lisa hits her sweet spot.

"Unnie, have to cum,"
Y/N says in a rush. Lisa replies with a soft hum as she doesn't want to detach from Y/N's nipple, not even for a second.

As soon as Y/N reaches her high, her other three wives come back on time. Their first sight after entering the door is Lisa sucking on Y/N's breasts, not caring if others have already come back home. Her fingers are still inside Y/N but she is not moving anymore.

Y/N has passed out right after her high. She is so sleepy since she has missed her nap. She does feel a bit irritated when Lisa suddenly pulls out her fingers from her. She makes a small groan and goes back to sleep instantly.

"What the fuck, Lalisa?!"
Jennie whisper-yells at her.

"She is sleeping, you monster,"
Rosé is judging Lisa so badly.

"She wasn't. I made sure she cum,"

"That's not the point,"
Jisoo glares at her.

"Hey, you did this solo with her too, on the cruise. I still remembered it,"
Lisa fights back.

"I didn't get her milk last time. This is a different package,"

"Too bad, isn't it?"

"Whatever. I will move her to the bed now,"
Rosé carries Y/N gently and heads to their bedroom.

After making sure that Y/N is sleeping peacefully, Rosé considers her mission done but Y/N grips on her suit softly.

"Hey, baby. You need anything?"

"Want cuddle,"
Y/N pronounces sleepily.

"But I have to shower,"

"You can go after ten minutes, I promise,"
Rosé gives in and rests beside Y/N, wrapping her long arms around Y/N's waist. 

Meanwhile, her other wives are still arguing downstairs.

"See, you made her tired and she is sleeping now. She won't be able to sleep later,"
Jennie remarks.

"She gets exhausted easily because she didn't take her nap. It's not on me,"

"Yeah, it's true. She was doing her Instagram live,"
Jisoo adds.

"You are not supposed to make her feel even more tired either way,"

"I swear, that was not my intention at all. She guided my hand there, I couldn't help it. You couldn't control yourself too if Y/N invited you like that,"

Jisoo and Jennie couldn't fight back with that.

"Fine. But no more next time!"
Jennie warns her firmly.

"No promise because I have a feeling that it will happen very often from now on,"

"What the hell, Lisa?"

"Her breasts were very round and full before I sucked on them just now. They recover like we didn't just spend two hours clearing her liquid up yesterday. I was not done when you all came back by the way,"

"Woah,"
Jennie and Jisoo exclaim in unison.

"I know,"

"At least now we have something to do before we go to bed,"

Lisa burps suddenly and she looks at Jisoo and Jennie with a cheeky smile.

"Are you actually full from drinking Y/N's milk?"
Jisoo crosses her arms and judges her.

"I think so,"
She chuckles awkwardly.

9.08p.m.
Y/N is watching a movie with her wives. She is so focused that she doesn't even notice someone is grasping her breasts until they start talking.

"You are full again, Y/N,"
Jennie comments and continues to check the other side.

Jennie doesn't want to disturb Y/N too. But the size changing is so obvious that Jennie could see it even when Y/N is wearing an oversized tee.

"Not now, unnie,"
She takes out her wife's hand. The movie is getting to the climax. She can't have her wife interrupting her.

"Is this normal?"
Jennie asks Jisoo with a curious face.

"Yes. She will keep producing milk. On top of that, she is pregnant with triplets. That's why she is always full,"

Right when the movie ends, Y/N starts to feel the swollen pain again. It is so uncomfortable. And to think that she has six more months to go is just crazy.

"I think I need to buy a pump, like for real,"

"Y/N, you have four wives,"
Jisoo says.

"Well, I need a pump eventually. Plus, I can't have all of you sucking the milk out all the time,"

"We are fine with it though,"
Rosé says.

"But I am not,"

Y/N pulls out her phone from the pocket and starts to search for breast pump online. Her wives shake their heads but can only let Y/N be.

"She still doesn't have a pump now,"
Jisoo remarks out of nowhere.

"I think I need to buy new bras as well,"

"We can buy them for you,"
Jennie suggests excitedly.

"No. The last time you all bought bras for me, they are all reserved for the bedroom and not something that I can wear daily,"
Y/N gives her a fake smile.

After that sentence, Y/N discards her clothes and bras. Her wives don't seem to get the message though.

"Is she...trying to seduce us?"
Rosé whispers lowly for the other three to hear but Y/N hears it too. She rolls her eyes.

"Hurry up, I am in pain,"

"Oh..."
The sudden realisation hit them.

"Lisa can't get any more though. She had her whole afternoon sucking Y/N's liquid. She didn't even need to have dinner because she was full from just that,"
Jisoo comments.

"Fine by me. I am just saying, it's already almost ten o'clock. Y/N has to sleep soon. You girls better get your jobs done quick,"

"She just had her nap not too long ago though,"

"Don't worry about it. She is sleeping already,"

"WHAT?!"

When they turn their attention back to Y/N, she has her eyes closed and has been drifted to her dreamland. Of course her wives still help her with her swollen issue. It's just that they will appreciate it if Y/N is awake and they could tease her in the process.