Chapter 10: Blackmail

"Why do my head hurt so much?"
Y/N hisses in pain as soon as she woke up.

"I don't know, probably because you have drink a lot yesterday,"
Jennie remarks sarcastically.

"Was I wasted?"
Y/N asks gingerly.

"Yea, super wasted. You yelled at strangers who did nothing to you,"
Jisoo replies.

"Oh my gosh. I know I would do something stupid when I am drunk,"

"Glad that you know,"
Rosé smirks.

"Did you take advantage of me yesterday just cause I was so drunk and wasted?"
Y/N purrs her lips and questions them.

"We wish. We were tired just from taking care of you the whole night, so what do you think?"
Lisa comments.

"I think I shouldn't get drunk in the future,"

Y/N's phone rings and it's a call from her parents, she assumes that it is probably because they miss her or something. Y/N can't be more wrong.

"What had you done yesterday?"
Her mum couldn't stop laughing, she can even hear her dad laughing in the background too.

"I was drunk, okay? I don't know what I had done,"

"You should see the video of you yesterday. It's hilarious,"

"Wait, how do you know? Oh my fucking god, I will talk to both of you when I am free, I have something else to do right now,"

Right after she hangs up the phone, she crosses her arms and glares at the four of them.

It's the weird cold feeling again, Jisoo thought.

"Who sent my parents of a video of me being drunk?"

"It's Jennie's idea,"
Lisa outed her.

"You pressed the send button,"
Jennie switches it to Rosé.

"You approved the idea,"
Rosé then blames it on Jisoo.

"But Lisa was the one who laughed the most,"
Jisoo turns the arrow back to Lisa.

"So four of you were involved?"

They don't dare to say anything under Y/N's killing gaze. They can't even breathe before Y/N speaks again.

"Well, I have a good idea,"
Y/N smirks.

They have planned the whole day hanging out in the city, they still have places that they want to visit but due to Y/N's sudden 'suggestion', they could only change their plan to staying in the hotel room for the day instead.

"Why are you acting so stiffly? Aren't you the one suggesting the idea to take a video of me?"
She teases Jennie, who is now regretting her life decision.

Y/N makes them stand in front of her and record a video of their naked body. It feels so wrong but she enjoys seeing them being all shy right now. It's usually her role to do that but she doesn't mind if they change their roles once in a while.

But for privacy safety reasons, she is going to delete them after she has done humiliating them. She just wants to make them feel embarrassed.

"Y/N, I am cold,"
Lisa says as the air conditioner is adjusted to the 16 degree Celsius. Y/N did that purposely.

"That sounds like a you problem,"
She replies.

"Don't just stand there, turn around. Show me your bodies,"
Y/N commands. It feels so good to have control and she likes it.

"Why do I feel like we are in a prostitute house?"
Rosé remarks shamefully as they are turning around.

"Just do what she said. You won't want to sleep on couch again,"
Jisoo says.

"True,"

"Aw~you have such nice bodies, even I am jealous,"

"Are we done?"
Jennie asks carefully.

"Uhm, almost, just one thing more,"
Y/N stands up from her seat and draws the window curtain closes.

"Lean on the window and back facing me,"
Y/N orders.

They walk to the window shyly and face the window as they are told to. It's just so embarrassing but exciting at the same time. The thought of them being exposed nakedly to the public is just one curtain away excited them a tiny little bit. But that doesn't change the fact that they are embarrassed. They are just so not used to Y/N taking control of them sexually.

"Put your hands on the window,"

They place their hands on the window, confused of what Y/N is trying to do to them. Before they could think of anything, Y/N has landed her hand on all their butts hardly. They all yelp at almost the same time and hold their butt since it hurts.

"What the heck?"
Rosé says and rubs her butt cheek to soothe the pain away.

"Now you know how I feel when you all just casually smack on my butt in the big morning,"

"To be fair, I think it's one of the best ways to wake you up,"
Lisa adds.

"Have I asked?"

"Are you done now?"
Jennie inquires her again. She can't wait to wear back her clothes. She has never been so humiliated before. It may or may not awake something deep inside her.

"Yeah,"
Y/N finally let them off the hook.

"What are you going to do with the video?"
Jisoo asks.

"I don't know, I may just send it to your parents,"

"Please don't. They don't have to know that I don't go to church to stay holy anymore,"
Rosé says.

"They know you are not holy since the night they walked in on both of us having sex in your bedroom,"

"Wait what? That happened before?"
Jennie asks.

"Oh my god, Chae, same. And I swear, I had locked the door,"
Lisa says.

"Your lock was spoilt,"

"It sometimes work,"
Lisa insists.

"Okay, there is something I need you to do for me if you don't want the footage to be sent to your parents,"

"Y/N, this is not nice, it's called blackmailing,"
Jisoo tells her seriously.

"Cry about it,"
Y/N fakes a crying expression and snickers.

"How about you delete the video? And four of us will cook the dinner for you tonight,"

"It's not worth it,"

"Money?"

"No, unnie, this is not what I want,"

"Then what do you want?"