Chapter 11: Romantic night?

"I want all of you to plan a romantic night for me,"

"We will just end up having sex anyway,"
Lisa says.

"Romantic night without sex,"
Y/N emphasises.

"Then how is that romantic?"
Rosé expresses frstratedly.

"Figure it out yourself. Anyway, we should probably take a shower now,"

"Shower sex again?"
Jennie asks excitedly.

"Can you all leave my vagina alone for one day? I swear to god,"

"Y/N, you are only twenty one, you are supposed to be excited for sex,"
Rosé reasons out.

"Not when I almost have it everyday,"

"Come on, this is the best time to do it,"
Jennie urges her again.

"You know what, no more sex until we have that romantic night,"

"But why?"
Jisoo groans.

"Because I want us romantic feel emotionally attached, not just physically. Sometimes I feel like you all only love me for my body, not me as a person,"
Y/N purrs her lips and crosses her arms on the couch.

"Of course not. What are you talking about, Y/N? We love you to our death,"

"Is it? So why are you still not discussing your plan together. Instead, you are here hollering how I don't want to have sex with all of you,"

"Fine. We will plan the night for you. Let's just shower together now,"

"It's okay. I can shower by myself,"

8.03p.m.
"Is this what you called romantic? I have told all of you hundred times that I hate roller coaster and anything involving height,"

"It's romantic because we are doing it with you,"

"That's not how it works,"
Y/N says before vomiting her lungs out again.

"Oh my god, I am dying. I swear to god, if anyone takes a picture of me vomiting and posts it online, I am going to tear off your skins. For real this time,"

The next day
Breaking news: Lee Y/N, the famous actress was caught vomiting in the toilet for twenty minutes. Some speculated that she may be pregnant with twins.

"First of all, why twins?"
Y/N remarks after reading the news.

"Babe, didn't you notice that you are gaining some weight?"
Jennie breaks it to her ruthlessly. Y/N glares at her without saying anything.

"Some healthy weight,"
Jisoo adds.

"Nice save,"
Lisa says.

"I am just trying to prepare myself for the IVF. The doctor said I was too skinny to have one during the checkup before our honeymoon. And woah, look at all of you trying to make me feel good about myself, so helpful of you,"

"That's not what I mean, Y/N. It just came out in the wrong way. Please trust me when I said that I like this version of you better, you look healthy and I absolutely love the fact that your boobies grow-"

"Okay, you can stop right there. I get it now,"

"And how come we didn't know that you are having IVF?"
Rosé asks with an excited smile.

"Not now. I just so happened to have a test to see if I am qualified to have IVF while having my body checkup,"

"When are you planning to have it? Is it after our honeymoon?"

"Yeah, around that time,"

"We are having a child,"
Jisoo screams excitedly.

"Not now, let me repeat, not now. It also depends on whether I have schedule after the honeymoon,"

"Adecy, you better make sure that my wife's schedule is empty after our honeymoon,"
Lisa calls Adecy immediately to warn her.

"But she is already taking a three weeks break,"

"And she is continuing with a nine months break, whether you like it or not,"
Lisa hangs up the call immediately.

"Anyway, remember how I said I would tear off your skins if someone leaked out a picture of me vomiting to the public?"
Y/N questions them with an evil smile.

Three months later
"Wait, just give me a minute to get ready,"
Y/N takes in a deep breathe when she sees the thick needle that Jisoo is holding in front of her stomach area.

Since Jisoo has more experience with needles as a professional surgeon, she is then the one who gets to insert the needle in Y/N's stomach area.

"You good?"
Jennie asks her worryingly since Y/N looks so scared. Meanwhile, Lisa and Rosé are chased out of the room as they are even more scared of the needles than Y/N is.

"Yea, okay,"

"Alright. Just take in a deep breathe, it will only take a second,"
Jisoo quickly injects the needle on Y/N's lower stomach and when she pulls the needle out, Y/N can't help but to wince a little in pain.

"Okay, done,"
Upon hearing that, both Lisa and Rosé breaks into the room in no time. But Jisoo hasn't done disposing the needle yet so they look at it accidentally.

"Oh my god,"
Lisa's knees go weak instantly.

"How many times am I supposed to do this?"

"One injection for each day in one week,"

"Fuck,"
It's only her first time and she already feels like dying.

But it's not that bad for the rest of the injections. May be because she already knows how painful it's gonna be, so she kind of has some mental preparation after the first time.

One week later, she goes back to the hospital again to take out her eggs. Another two months later, she has finally gotten the embryo inside her. It's not as easy as it sounds but luckily, she has her four wives there as her mental support and they have been so supportive and encouraging for every state.

One month later
They can't be more relieved when Y/N is 'pregnant'. They have seen what Y/N has gone through and they would never want Y/N to go through the process again.

"One child is enough, I swear,"
Y/N says when the doctor asks her if she wants another IVF in the future. She is having her monthly checkup. Her four wives are standing beside her concernedly while looking at the monitor screen.

But the doctor is so quiet when she is looking at the screen. They are starting to get more worried when the doctor is acting like this.

"Okay, so this is quite common but-"