Chapter 19: Good with baby

Morning sickness, swollen breasts, back pain, and many more symptoms from prenancy, Y/N doesn't know how is she going to pull it through for another four months. The closer she is getting to her delivery date, the more scared she is. She doesn't know how to explain her fear to her wives either. All they can notice is how moody Y/N has become lately. 

"Is it just me or Y/N seems more moody than usual?"
Jennie asks concerenedly. She hopes she is overthinking.

"I notice that too. Should we ask her about it?"
Rosé suggests.

"Ask me what?"
Y/N appears out of nowhere and asks them with a dead tone. She hasn't gotten any good sleep for three days due to her back pain. 

"Nothing...just...you are okay, right?"
Lisa inquires her carefully.

"I suppose so. Why would you ask me that? Do I look bad or something?"
Y/N takes out her phone from her pocket and checks herself out through the black screen.

"Of course not. You look amazing like always. We are  just tiny bit worry about you since you have been sighing to yourself a lot lately,"
Jisoo quickly puts down Y/N's phone and reassures her.

"Oh. Uhm, well, I do get worry a lot recently but I guess there is nothing wrong with me,"

"What's wrong? Are you worried about the babies?"
Lisa holds her hands and stares at her with her pair of doe eyes. Y/N melts instantly. Maybe it is not a bad idea to share her feeling to her wives. They are doing this with her so it should be safe enough for her to tell them how is she feeling these days.

"You know how I wanted baby. I love them and all but I could be overthinking. I kind of feel like three babies all at once are too much for us to handle. I know I sign up for this but that was when I thought we would only have one baby. I don't know if I would be a bad mother for saying this but maybe I am just not ready to be a mom of three,"

There is a moment of silence after Y/N finishes her sentences. They understand why would Y/N feel worried. She does give a good enough reason. But they don't really know how to make Y/N feel better. It is not reversible that they are going to have three kids as Y/N is already so pregnant and they have been through half of the pregnancy journey.

"If it helps, you have four wives to help you out with the babies. I am sure five adults together should be able to take care of three babies, right?"
Jisoo comforts Y/N.

"Of course four of you are going to be amazing mothers. I already know that. I am more worried about what kind of mother am I gonna be. What if I accidentally traumatised them and they hate me for the rest of their lives?"

"Why would you think so, Y/N? There is no doubt that you will be the best mom ever. Don't you worry about that,"
Jennie softens down and caresses Y/N's cheek gently. 

Y/N must have given herself so much pressure these days. They feel bad for not asking her about it earlier.

"Unnies, honestly, I-"

Y/N is interrupted when someone rings the doorbell.

It's her Jieun aunt with her wife and their newborn in her arms, sleeping peacefully.

"Hey!"
She greets them excitedly. 

Y/N doesn't get the chance to greet her back when Jieun extends her arms to let them carry the baby. Jennie takes over the baby carefully yet clumsily and she couldn't even hold the baby the right way. They baby is slightly awake and is about to whine due to the discomfort. Y/N can't stand watching her wife struggling with a baby so she kindly takes over the baby in her hands and it is almost like a mother's instinct for her to carry the baby in the most correct way. The baby falls asleep comfortably again and stops whining as soon as she is in Y/N's arms. All her wives are in awe and that is the same woman who just said that she is worried that she can't be a good mom.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N. Your belly is already so big,"

"I mean...triplets, right?"
Y/N smiles in helplessness and before she could ask why she is here for, she is interrupted again.

"I am going to Jeju Island with Ji Yeon for a week and as much as I want your parents to take care of my baby here, they insist that we should give all of you a chance to experience how does it feel like to have a baby before you have your babies,"

"I didn't ask for this type of experience,"
Y/N hollers.

"I know! But someone has to take care of my little princess. Please~"
She begs her with her doe eyes. How could Y/N say no to that face? Well, she couldn't say no but her wives can though. Thus, she is praying that her wives are on the same page as her.

"That will be great!"
Lisa claps in excitement.

"It means that we will have experience taking care of baby. We would love that,"
Jisoo too agrees with it. 

Y/N just wants to slam her head against the wall at this point. 

"Perfect. We will be back right after a week. I will buy you whatever you want in Jeju,"

"Buy me the entire island then,"
Y/N says emotionlessly. Nothing can make her feel better.

"Ay~"
Jieun slaps her arms playfully. 

Ji Yeon passes her all the baby's necessities and gives them the biggest smile. Right after that, the heartless couple leave without any hesitation. 

"All of you agree with this but I didn't so you can take care of her while I have my nap upstair,"

Y/N lays the baby in Rosé's arms and she feels relieved instantly. 

"But you are good with baby,"
They follow after her and persuades her to take care of the baby with them.

"Please. The baby only feels comfortable with me because I smell like milk right now. Speaking of which, I should have taken a shower first before I go to sleep,"
Y/N rushes her way to the bathroom after finishing her sentence.

"So what do we do with the baby?"