Chapter 2:Press conference

"Do you think it's a good idea to get marry at such a young age?"
Exactly the reason why Y/N doesn't want a press conference.

She swears, this is not out of her own will. All because she is a public figure and the daughter of the richest man in the South Korea. She hates this culture. She doesn't see a point for this but her dear boss, Hani, insists that she should tell the public before they found out themselves. If not, she will get attacked by then. But honestly, she will still get attacked for opening up about her marital status anyway. Some people are simply unreasonable that way.

She also hates the fact that she has to expose Blackpink to the public. Though they have been on the headline a few times for spotting with Y/N in public area. Her wives are not public figure like she is so Y/N wants to keep their privacy as much as possible. They don't have to be judged by people just because they are her wives.

"I think as long as I meet the right person, it doesn't matter when do I get married,"

"Do your wives marry you for your fame?"
Y/N can't help but to scoff at that question. She doesn't say anything, she just looks at Hani's direction, silently hinting her to do something about it. Before the press conference starts, Hani has warned her three times not to say something rude to the press. The press could literally write anything about her so it's better to be careful of what she said and not to offend the press.

"Next question,"
Y/N ignores him right away.

"Are you expecting anything from your wives in this marriage?"

"Yeah. I expect them to treat me like a wife, that's it,"
To these types of insensible questions, Y/N will just give an equally insensible answers.

"Are you looking forward to your honeymoon? There is rumour saying that you will be going to Canada for your honeymoon trip,"

"Really? Even I don't know where I am having my honeymoon trip at. Thanks for informing me this new piece of information,"

"Y/N,"
Hani warns her.

"Are there any more questions?"
Y/N is holding back the urge to roll her eyes so hard.

"How long are you going to maintain this marriage?"
Y/N shuts her eyes at this one last stupid question. That's when she decided that she will no longer do any press conference about her private life.

"Forever and ever,"

"That's it for this conference. Thank you for attending this conference,"
Hani greets them politely while Y/N just rushes out of the hall. She is so done and all she wants to do now is to cuddle her wives but she can't do that because all of them are still working at this hour. She grunts frustratingly and pulls out her phone.

"Oh my go, wait for me, Y/N,"
Adecy chases after her with the high heels that Y/N thinks she will never wear. Y/N assumes that she will either die from wearing the high heels or die from falling down.

"Don't run with that heels. I don't want to witness a murder scene in front of me,"

"Who is the murderer?"
Adevy asks in actual confusion.

"Your heels,"

Back to home
"Hey, baby,"
Jennie gives Y/N a back hug and kisses her nape while Y/N is trying to cook. Don't get the wrong idea, she is not that talented in cooking. She just reads the recipe for one time and  watches the YouTube video for the recipe for over ten times.

"You are the first one home?"

"Yeah,"

"I am almost done cooking. How about you sit down on the seat and wait for the steak from the one and only Michelin Chef in this house?"

"No, I want to stick with you after my long day at work,"
Jennie rests her head on Y/N's shoulder and hugs Y/N tighter.

"How clingy. Have I married to a koala bear?"
Y/N chuckles.

"How dare you make fun of me?"
She smacks Y/N's bums playfully and is surprised by how firm it has become.

"I guess your work out paid off,"
She states.

"I mean it when I said that I am married to four perverts,"

"No, babe, like seriously,"

"I get it, Jennie unnie,"
Y/N rolls her eyes.

"Now can you help me put the plates on the table. They are all ready to serve,"

"Like you?"

"I will eat your steak too if you harassed me one more time today,"
Y/N threatens with a fork in her hand.

"You harassed me a lot of times too,"
Jennie pouts and covers her front body dramatically.

"Excuse you, there was only one time,"

"And you were caught red handed by my parents. Don't you feel shameful of yourself, Kim Y/N?"
She fake cries.

"Oh, now I am Kim Y/N?"

"What? You can be Lee Y/N too but I would prefer Kim Y/N during our confrontation like this. Lowkey make me feel powerful,"
Jennie giggles.

"Don't forget that you can also be Lee Jennie if I want you to be,"

"I won't mind,"
She shrugs.

"Come on, help me with the plates now,"

"Y/N, I want a kiss,"
Lisa requests as soon as she steps into the mansion.

"I am busy with the steaks,"

"You make steaks? Woah, are you trying to be trophy wife?"

"I am trying to be a Michelin Chef. I am pretty sure the steaks are perfect,"

"I like your confidence,"
Lisa remarks.

"You have to be confident when you watch the same YouTube video for over ten times,"

"We are back,"
Finally, Rosé and Jisoo are back as well.

"I smell something nice,"

"Anyone of you cooks something?"

"I have made steaks for our dinner,"
Y/N announces proudly.

"Do you burn the kitchen down?"
Jisoo teases.

"Of course not. I am not Lisa unnie,"
Y/N gets offended immediately.

"That's mean. I will give you one star review for your service,"
Lisa comments.