Chapter 5: Wife service

"Well..."
Y/N drags her tone.

"What do you mean by 'well'? I don't have a great feeling from that tone of yours,"

"What I am trying to say is that I do have plan to start a family with all of you but I am scared, unnie. You know, with the curse and all that,"

"No worries, Y/N. We will get it through?"

"How, Jennie unnie? It's been passed down to my family since the last ten generations,"

"I am sure there is a way to solve it. Ever go to psychic?"
Jisoo asks. She is not one who believes in psychic too much but she does think that it's a possible way to figure out how to solve Y/N's curse that runs down in her family.

"Psychic?"

"Yeah, don't you think we should give it a shot?"
Jisoo suggests.

"I mean, we can. But does it help?"

"Well, we don't know if we never try,"

"We can try that,"

"Okay, when are we going then?"
Lisa asks excitedly. She is always curious about all these mystery stuffs so it's not surprised that she gets excited for that.

"When we come back from our honeymoon of course,"

"Just a quick question, why Y/N must be the one who carries the baby? Can't we do it instead?"
Rosé inquires.

"I think it's only fair if I do that myself, unnie. You are my wives. If one of you give birth to one child, the others will ask for the same but we can't have four kids, unnies. It will be overwhelming. And what if our child biases their own mum over others? So I guess if I do that myself, it will save us from all the troubles,"

"You have a point,"
Rosé remarks after hearing Y/N's explanation.

"Anyway, have you all done packing your stuffs for the honeymoon trip?"

"Yeah,"

"Just a quick question, in case all of you are so dumb. Does any of you actually bring sex toy for the trip?"

"Yes..."
Lisa admits reluctantly. She forgets that they actually check through their luggage.

"I am just glad that I don't assume all of you are smart enough to not do that,"
Y/N sighs in relieved.

"Why don't we just take the private jet?"
Lisa suggests.

"Because we don't have one, duh,"

"Your dad has one,"
Jennie adds. 

"Shoot, I forget about that,"

"Look who is the dumb one now,"
Jisoo says proudly, earning a glare from Y/N which immediately shuts her mouth up.

"Sorry,"
She apologises softly.

"You are sleeping beside the wall today,"
Y/N says.

The next day
9:00 a.m
"Y/N, wake up,"
Her four wives wakes her up excitedly. When she looks at the clock, it's one hour before the actual time she needs to wake up.

"I have set my alarm at ten o'clock,"

"We know but we think we should wake up earlier to get prepared for the trip,"

"I don't think so,"

"Lee Y/N,"
She knows something is wrong when her wives address her by her full name and so she drags her body up unwillingly since she doesn't want to piss off her wives more.

"We have already chosen your clothes for you. Rosé will do your make up for you, Lisa will do your wash up routine for you, Jisoo will change your clothes and I will give you a morning massage,"
Jennie assigns their tasks to each of them smoothly.

Without further ado, Lisa grabs Y/N's jaw not so forcefully to make her open her mouth before she brushes her teeth for her in the most gentle way possible.

"Ik thi te huife servi pakag? (Is this the wife service package?)"
Y/N asks jokingly while Lisa is still brushing her teeth for her.

"Remembur ta da mai fasia mas too (Remember to do my facial mask too),"
She reminds Lisa.

"I know, I have watched you do your morning routine for a thousand times,"
Lisa smiles cheekily before giving Y/N a kiss on cheek.

"Now, I will massage your legs. Do tell me if you feel uncomfortable with my strength,"
Jennie says formally and rests Y/N's legs on her lap. She then applies some force on Y/N's feet. She feels bad for Y/N whenever she looks at her feet. Y/N has to wear high heels almost everyday. Apparently, it's part of her job. Y/N doesn't hate wearing high heels but the thing is, her ankles hurt sometimes. That makes everything so inconvenient and uncomfortable, Adecy had to carry her that one time because it hurt too much to even walk.

"Do your ankles still hurt these days?"
Jisoo asks worryingly.

"Not as much, I feel so much better after you applied the oilment for me,"
She replies after she spits out the toothpaste in her mouth in a cup.

"Great. I was so worried that day,"

"I am all go-"
She hisses in pain as Jennie massages the spot that it hurts the most. It's not really getting better, her ankles still hurt like hell but she doesn't want her wives to get worried for her.

"Good what? What good?"
Rosé gets mad when she realises that Y/N is lying. Jisoo sits beside Jennie on the bed as she observes Y/N's ankles carefully.

"Do you wear high heels again despite me telling you not to?"
Jisoo knows. She is the doctor, though she may not be the specialist in this area but she is more or less aware of what happened to Y/N's ankles.

"The press conference is important. I can't just wear slipper, they would say that I was being disrespectful,"
Y/N giggles.

"I told you not to wear them,"
Jisoo crosses her arms madly but gets all soft when Y/N gives her the puppy eyes and places her hands on top of her thighs.

"I won't wear them during our honeymoon trip,"
Y/N promises.

"You better not,"
Jisoo huffs and gets Y/N's clothes that four of them have bought for her a few days ago.