Chapter 6: The start of the honeymoon trip

"Ta-da, look at the shirt we have bought for you,"
Jisoo shows Y/N the shirt proudly and waits for Y/N's praise patiently.

"It looks..."

"Looks what?"
Jennie asks.

"It looks cute but don't you think it's a bit too revealing?"

"Now that you mentioned it..."
Rosé starts to analyse the shirt and realises that it's indeed too revealing to wear it outside. The chest area is literally open wide. Though Blackpink thinks that it will look lovely on Y/N but they don't want to make Y/N feel uncomfortable wearing the revealing shirt so they pick up another shirt for her and make sure that Y/N feels comfortable with the shirt this time.

Maybe the shirt could be worn by Y/N at the night instead...

"Let me put on your makeup,"
Rosé says excitedly. May be because she used to be an art student, she is really artistic and she has a really nice sense of fashion. Even if she is just working in the office, she doesn't allow herself to look 'normal', she always look aesthetic and has always been the center of attention since her day one working in the office.

Well, that may or may not get some scolding from her mum because she thought that Rosé is spending too much time on her appearance rather than her work. After a year of working in the office, her mother got used to it eventually and accepted the fact that Rosé's effort on her appearance doesn't affect her work quality.

"Maybe you should try some really reddish lipstick,"
Rosé suggests. Y/N has an innocent image, so the makeup artist who usually does her makeup always put on pink or lighter red lipstick instead of the wild red lipstick.

"I have never tried that before,"
Y/N states.

"Then it's time for you to try something new, don't you think?"

"As long as it looks good on me,"

"You look good even in a plastic bag,"
Lisa adds from aside.

"Thanks, unnie,"
Y/N smiles.

"And maybe also some smokey eyeshadow, you would look great with it,"
Rosé says as she continues to work on Y/N's makeup.

"Wing eyeliner,"

"And all done,"
Rosé announces excitedly.

...

"What? Is something wrong?"
Y/N inquires because four of them has been very quiet ever since she opens her eyes after Rosé said that her makeup is done.

"It should be illegal that she looks like this,"
Lisa finally remarks.

"I know right,"
Jennie bites her lips hardly to hold back the urge to push Y/N back onto the bed and just make love with her for the whole day.

"I don't know that you are this good,"
Jisoo compliments Rosé.

"To be honest, I don't expect her to look so sexy. I thought it would just make her look like an emo girl but woah,"
Rosé blushes.

"I hope it's a good thing,"
Y/N pronounces weakly.

"It definitely is. No worries,"
Lisa comforts her and pecks on her forehead before patting her head affectionately.

"Since everyone is ready now, we should start out honeymoon trip then,"

In the private jet
"Oh my god, you literally have a small airport at your house!"
Jisoo says exhilaratingly. She knows Y/N is rich and she really thought she could estimate how far Y/N's family's wealth can provide her but Y/N really just surprises her everytime.

She has come to Y/N's house a lot of time and yet she hasn't done exploring one third of the mansion yet. It's only today then she finds out that Y/N's dad has a mini airport just for his private jet.

"It's been here since a long time ago,"

"Why didn't you tell us?"
Lisa pouts.

"Is it something that I need to tell you all? Well, in that case, tell me about your ex girlfriends, I feel like that's something I should know,"

"I don't have an ex,"
Lisa says with a smirk on her face, knowing that the other three had wild relationship history.

"You did have a girl who used to follow you around, you just didn't call it a relationship,"

"She is like my sister,"

"Okay, now you sound like those guys who are super close with their childhood friends,"
Y/N mocks.

"I am serious, Y/N. You know you are my only one,"

"Am I though?"
Y/N decides to tease her further more.

"Yes, you are. You know how much I love you,"

"Okay..."

"No dragging in your tone. You know it and you are just trying to bully me,"
Lisa huffs, earning a kiss from Y/N as an apology.

"I am just messing with you. Anyway, Rosé unnie, why are you staring at me like that?"

"You look so sexy,"
Rosé is proud for sure. That's another level. No one can beat this Y/N and Rosé just knows that she will be so loyal to this girl and Y/N totally has her wrapped around her fingers.

"Can you please sit on my face tonight?"

"Unnie, the captain is here,"
Y/N whisper-yells at her wife.

"But can you do that?"
Rosé asks her as if it's theist serious question in the world.

"No promise,"

"Damn, you are playing with my feeling, Y/N. You can't just look so sexy and not sit on my face,"

"I will not sit on anyone's face if you continue this convo,"

"Fine,"
Rosé groans frustratingly.

"But would you sit on my face though? I mean, you don't have to do it if you feel uncomfortable but I would really love to try that out because I can't wait to taste that pus-"

"Enough is enough!"
Y/N warns after blocking Jisoo's mouth to avoid any more word coming out of that filthy mouth again.

Y/N only puts down her hand when Jisoo shows an 'okay' hand sign, signalling Y/N that she will not talk about their bedroom stuff again.  

"I want to sleep again,"
Y/N comments as fatigue sets in.

"You want to sleep on my laps?"
Jennie inquires her softly.

"Yea,"
Y/N lies on her wife's laps gladly and proceeds to fall asleep while Jennie continues to shower her with kisses.