#59

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

When we got to class we sat down. I smiled.

Liam- What?

(Y/N)- I'm just assuming you passed Scott's first test.

Liam- That's good but why exactly is he testing me?

(Y/N)- My mom's never really around much. She works a lot. Day and night shifts. So, it's usually just Scott and I. I have a really good bond with him from that. Scott was protective of me when he was human... now Scott's overprotective when it comes to me because he's a wolf.

Liam- Why's he now overprotective?

(Y/N)- It's a wolf's nature to be overly protective of things or his or her pack expecially family. So when he turned wolf... his protective side of him grew.

Liam- That makes sense...

(Y/N)- You do it too. I've seen it. Anyways, Scott says that he want's to scare you and make sure you're good enough for me. Stuff like that...

Liam- Oh... well it's working.

I giggled.

(Y/N)- Oh, by the way... I labled that bottle.

Liam- Thanks.

(Y/N)- No problem. I don't want you or anyone else dead or close to it.

Class started.

(I know Mr. Harris died but he was just such a good character for this that I kept him in the story.)

Mr. Harris- Class.

We all look at him and sit quietly listening to class. 

*skip to end of class*

Mr. Harris- Class dismissed.

I was getting my stuff packed up for our next class.

(Y/N)- Hey Liam...

Liam- Yeah?

(Y/N)- We have lacrosse practice today right...

Liam- Yeah, why?

(Y/N)- Just checking.

Liam- Oh, ok.

I have a feeling Scott is gonna do something at lacrosse practice. I hope he doesn't go too hard on Liam.