#22

(TJ is the character in the photo above.)
(It's a real picture of Tanner Fox, a UTuber.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

We got to lunch and we all sat down at a big table. Scott on my left and Danny on my right. Then Stiles, Lydia, and Jackson. Allison was using this time to study in the library.
We all talked and I left a little early to get to my locker before the halls become crowded.

(Y/N)- I'm gonna go.

Scott,Stiles,Danny,Lydia- Ok.

I leave the table and go into the hall. I hear a locker door slam shut so I look in that direction and then turn back around at my locker and bump into a boy. We both fall down and bonk heads with each other.
I giggle and the boy chuckles.

TJ,(Y/N)- Ow.

(Y/N)- I am so sorry. I wasn't watching were I was going and before I knew it...

TJ- Calm down, it's fine. It was probably my fault anyways. Here, let me help you up.

He gives me his hand and helps me to my feet.

(Y/N)- Thanks.

TJ- Oh, the name's TJ.

(Y/N)- TJ? You're the Captain of the Swimming team, right?

TJ- Yeah. Wow. (Y/N) McCall, right before my own eyes. Never thought that I'd meet you. You're even prettier in person.

(Y/N)- You think I'm pretty?

TJ- Uh, yeah. Anyone who says otherwise is blind.

I blush and TJ leans against my locker.

(Y/N)- So, how'd you know my name?

TJ- Well, you're basically the most popular girl in school.

(Y/N)- Me? Popular? You've got to have gotten me mixed up with another girl.

TJ- No, really your popular and it's not just for your looks. You're the girl that made the lacrosse team. Coach made you Co-Coach and layed out a bunch of the best on the team on the field all by yourself. Believe me, everyone knows about it.

(Y/N)- Well, my brother is Captain so, I learned from the best.
Where are you headed?

TJ- Swimming practice gotta get everyone ready.

(Y/N)- Is it hard being Captain?

TJ- Sometimes. I....

Just then Liam comes over.