#29

I got to class 5 minutes early, surprisingly and saw Liam sitting there by my seat. Liam doesn't normally get here this early. Wonder why he's here this early today? I go and sit down next to him even though I don't want to. Despite still being mad at him and him still being mad at me I have to talk to him.

(Y/N)- Liam.

Liam- (Y/N).

(Y/N)- Why are you here this early?

Liam- Because I needed to talk to you.

(Y/N)- How'd you know that I'd be here this early?

I start unpacking my book bag to keep my mind occupied and then look at Liam.

(Y/N)- Have you been stalking me?

Liam- No, I've just noticed that you're here earlier than normal and I see you enter at this time everyday but, but not in a creepy way I swear. I'm not a stalker I...

I laugh.

(Y/N)- I'm kidding Liam. I know what you mean.

Liam- You, you do?

(Y/N)- Yes. You have probably seen me come in early everyday. A lot of people do. Or you could have asked someone. I don't really care either way. 

Liam- Oh uh good. I um wanted.....

(Y/N)- To talk to me. What about?

Liam- TJ.

(Y/N)- Oh. 

Liam- Stay away from him. That guy's no good.

(Y/N)- And how would you know?

Liam- Look, I can just feel it he's....

(Y/N)- He's what?

Liam- He's very very bad. I don't like him. I have a bad feeling about him. So, don't go near him!

(Y/N)- Oh, my, God. I can go near who I want. Why are you so involved in my life so suddenly?! You've been acting all weird.

Liam- Just.... don't go near him! Don't talk to him, don't hang out with him, ya know what? Don't even look at the guy! It'll probably bring down your IQ.

(Y/N)- Ugh! What the heck is going on with you?!

Liam's P.O.V

OH just tell her already!

Liam- (Y/N) I......

Just then the bell rings and kids pour into the classroom.

Liam- You've...got... to be kidding me.... *Mumbles*

(Y/N)- What?

Liam- Never mind. *Grumbles*

(Y/N)- Fine, whatever. Class is starting.

I got interrupted because of the dang bell! I'll ask Mason or someone to help me figure out how to say it later. Dang bell! 

All period Mr. Harris sounded like one of the characters from Charlie Brown cause all I could think about was what I was gonna say to (Y/N).