#7

(Picture of Mason above.)

Mason's P.O.V

Liam and I walked into class and see (Y/N) already at a seat. Liam stops next to me.

Mason- What?

Liam- What do you think is gonna happen? What should I do?

Mason- You wanna know what I think is gonna happen and what you should do?

Liam- Yeah. I need help.

Mason- Well, I don't think you guys are gonna be on the same page. Ya know considering that you...

Liam- Yeah, I know what I did. I'm a horrible person. Can we skip that. I feel bad already.

Mason- Ok, well if you feel bad try making it up to her. Try talking it out. You may not be on the same page for a while, but at least you can try and it should work out over time.

Liam- Ok. Thanks.

Mason- No problem. Hey, at least now you don't have a choice. You have to face her now. There are only two seats. Good luck.

Liam- Great, thanks.

Mason walks off.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Liam- Um.

I see Liam walking towards me and stop. I stop schetching and put my notebook away after slamming it shut and smirk at him.
He turns around.

Liam- Mason, I can't do this. *Whisper*

Mason- Yes you can. Go. *Whisper*

Liam turns back around and smiles wearily at me.

Liam- Hi.

(Y/N)- Hi.

I blow a bubble with my gum and it makes a loud pop. Mr. Yukimura was trying to get Liam's attention.

 Yukimura was trying to get Liam's attention

Mr. Yukimura- Liam!

Liam- Huh? Yes sir?

Mr. Yukimura- You aren't just gonna stand there... are you?

Liam- Maybe.

Mr. Yukimura- The whole semester?

Liam- ....Maybe.

Mr. Yukimura- Take a seat.

 Yukimura- Take a seat

Liam nods hesitantly. I take the gum out of my mouth and put it on the seat next to me. I look at him. He sits down. I smirk at him. He stands up a bit to see that it's stuck to his pants. I giggle. He groans and sits back down.

Liam- So...?

(Y/N)- Hm?

Liam- I need to talk to you.

(Y/N)- Ok.

Liam- Can you actually talk to me?

(Y/N)- I don't know? Can I?

Liam- Will you actually talk to me?

(Y/N)- Maybe.

Liam- Please.

I roll my eyes.

(Y/N)- Ugh. Fine, you get five minutes after class. Got it?

Liam- Thank you so much. I...

(Y/N)- Keep talking and I'll change my mind. I'm trying to concentrate.

Liam- Sorry.

I pull out my notebook and rip off a piece of paper. Then I write:

Liam,

Meet me by the big tree by the parking lot after school. You have five minutes.

Signed (Y/N)

I pass the note to Liam quickly. He opens it and nods. Liam smiles then looks at Mason and smiles. I roll my eyes again. The rest of class goes by fast.
The bell rings.

*Ding Ding*

(Y/N)- I'll see you after school.

Liam- Great, thank you.

(Y/N)- Bye Liam.

I walk off.

Liam- Bye....

Mason comes up smiling at Liam.

Mason- So.... How'd it go?

Liam- Better than I thought.

He smiles and Mason smiles back.

Mason- Don't mess this up dude.

Liam- Oh trust me... I won't.

We leave class and I meet Scott and Stiles at their lockers before the last period of the day.

(Y/N)- Guys! Scott! Stiles! I gotta talk to you.

Scott- Uh ok.

(Y/N)- Can you not meet me at my motorbike right after school today?

Stiles,Scott- Why?

(Y/N)- Uh because. Just because. Don't follow me to the spot we normally go to after school today, got it?! Great! I'll text you when and where to meet me! See ya bro!

I walk off to the last period of the day and it goes by quick.

*Ding Ding*

Ok, let's see what Liam has to say.