#34

(Y/N) P.O.V

Scott and I got home and as soon as I walked in the door I saw my mom.

(Y/N)- Mom!

Melissa- Hey!

I run up to my mom (Melissa) and hug her. She's been working so many overtime shifts that we barely get to see her.

Scott- Mom's home?!

Melissa- Yes I am, and I have so much to tell you two.

We all sit down on the couch.

Melissa- (Y/N), I'm so glad you made the team this year along with Scott.

Scott- Yeah, we both made first line.

Melissa- I heard that there's a game today against Davenport Prep. I cancelled work so I could see your first game.

(Y/N)- That's amazing mom. Thanks.

Melissa- Well, I couldn't miss the first game of the season when my son and daughter is playing.

Scott- Don't forget about Stiles. He might play.

(Y/N)- Might, he didn't make first line unfortunately.

Melissa- So, anything you wanna tell me that I missed?

(Y/N)- I'm Co-Coach and Scott's Captain. I also crushed Stiles and Liam.

Melissa- Who's Liam?

(Y/N)- Oh he's on the lacrosse team too. He made first line and also made my I hate you list first day of school.

Melissa- Awe. What'd he do?

(Y/N)- He was rude to me when he didn't even know me, he hit me in the face with a book and grinned and laughed, then slammed the locker door in my face making me have a nose bleed.

Melissa- Oh, are you friends now?

(Y/N)- Not particularly friends, but acquaintances.
It's more like... I know you. You know me. That's it.

Scott- Hey where were you today?

(Y/N)- Didn't you get my text?

Scott- Yeah, but I don't know where you were.
I'm just wondering.
Plus that's not your shirt.

(Y/N)- Oh um. I went to the swimming pool.

Scott- To swim?

(Y/N)- No, I went to meet up with someone.

Scott- Who? Lydia? Allison?

(Y/N)- No. I went to meet up with TJ.

I blush with embarrassment.

Scott- TJ?! The....

(Y/N)- Captain of the swim team and one of the most popular boys in school. Yes. He invited me to watch his practice.

Scott- Is that his shirt? Where's your shirt? You didn't....

(Y/N)- No! No, god no. Calm down. I forgot to bring a towel and so I put on my clothes after my shower without drying off and my shirt got soaked so he gave me a towel and his shirt. He was really nice. He thinks I'm beautiful. We've become good friends.

Scott- I'm gonna tear him into a thousand pieces!

Melissa- Well he sounds like a really nice boy. I hope I get to meet him sometime.

(Y/N)- He's coming to the game today. So.... Yeah. If you meet him please don't embarrass me. Also, Scott, please don't kill him.

Scott- *Grr* Fine, but only cause you asked.

I smile.

Melissa- Now, I made peanut butter celary sticks for an after school snack.

Scott,(Y/N)- Cool! Thanks!

We both eat and then get ready to go to the game.