#55

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I go to the party and see Liam outside waiting for me.

(Y/N)- Hi Liam.

Liam- Hi. Let's go in.

(Y/N)- Liam, wait.

Liam- What is it? Are you ok?

(Y/N)- I've never been to a party before and I get stressed out over crowded places sometimes. I um...

Liam- Relax. I've never been to a party either. If it gets too overwhelming. We can leave and go on a date? If you want...

(Y/N)- Thanks. That sounds like a great idea.

Liam holds out his hand for me to hold.

Liam- So that we don't get separated.

We both smile and walk in. There's loud music playing and flashing lights. With his wolf hearing and heightened senses I got worried.

(Y/N)- Liam. Are you ok? You know with the lights and sound?

Liam- No I'm good.

(Y/N)- Alright.

Liam's P.O.V

So, I may have lied. Some of the lights hurt my eyes and the music is a little too loud but it wasn't too bad. I could get through it. I think. Plus I just don't want to tell her because I'd probably look like I'm not tough.

Liam- Want to start dancing?

(Y/N)- Yeah. It's a party. *giggle*

Why'd I say that? I'm so stupid. I smelled something.

Liam- Hey, did you wear perfume?

(Y/N)- Yeah why?

Liam- It stings. Ugh...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

My perfume stings? What does he mean? I let go of his arms and back up a bit.

(Y/N)- Is it too strong?

Liam- No. It... Ow. Where'd you get it?

(Y/N)- Allison gave it to me. She said to use it on special occasions. Oh my God! It must have wolfspane in it. She must have meant use it wisely not because it was expensive. I'm so sorry.

Liam- Grr... I gotta get out of here.

(Y/N)- Go, before you change.

We run to the door and shut it when we got out.

Liam- (Y/N)... I

(Y/N)- I gotta get you to the Argents, now.

Liam- Mmm...

Liam and I walk over to his car and I lay him in the back seat.

(Y/N)- I'm driving.

Liam- Permit?

(Y/N)- Not yet, but I know how to drive.... sorta. I watch my brother do it all the time. We'll be fine. Hold on Liam.

Liam- Oh no... *groan*

I drive to the Argents and we get him inside.

(Y/N)- Allison! What was in the perfume you gave me?

Allison- Special wolfspane to hurt werewolves. Remember I said it's only for special occasions.

(Y/N)- I know. I didn't know you meant werewolf occasions. I wore it on my date with Liam. Now he's in the back of his car in pain. So, help please.

Allison- Oh my God! I'm so sorry. I should have made that clear. Get liam in here now! I might be able to help him.

(Y/N)- Might?

Allison- How far along has it been in his system?

(Y/N)- I'm not sure. Why?

Allison- That was a special type of wolfspane. It's stronger than normal wolfspane. Also hurts or kills them faster.

I open the door to a passed out Liam.

(Y/N)- Oh no... is he ok?

Allison- So far yes. Go take some of my clothes out of my closet to change into and step in the shower really quick. It'll get off most of the smell.

(Y/N)- Thank you. Please help him. Please be ok Liam. I'm so sorry.