#17

(Y/N) P.O.V

The bell rings and I leave the class room.
I skip off to the locker room, but I have to stop at my locker first.

Liam P.O.V

Mason goes in the bleachers and I go into the locker room.
No one's in the locker room. Cool, I got here 5 minutes early. I don't have to rush.

Scott P.O.V

I leave class quickly with Stiles following me just as fast.

Stiles- Scott, where are you going?

Scott- Locker room.

I say as plainly and calmly as possible.

Stiles- To do what?

Scott- Get ready for practice.

Stiles- Scott, we never leave class that quick. Even when we are dying to get out of class. Where are you really going?

Scott- Look, Stiles, I'm going to talk to Liam to see what's up and give him a piece of my mind. No one... messes with my little sister and doesn't pay for it.

Stiles- Oh. Well, you could have just said so.

Scott- Really? You're not gonna try to stop me or get angry about me trying to go after him?

Stiles- Nope. I've wanted to meet and talk to this Liam kid ever since I figured out he was the twerp bullying (Y/N), but she said....

Scott- Don't touch him?

Stiles- Yep.

Scott- We got our chance, now come on and let's hurry before it goes away.

Stiles- Ok.

Stiles and I run to the locker room.
I see Liam lacing up his stick.

Scott- Hey Liam.

Liam- Huh?

Stiles- You're Liam?

Liam- H-hi Scott and....

Stiles- Stiles.

Liam- W-what's up?

Scott- Actually.... we were just gonna ask you that.

Stiles- Yeah, how are you doing?

Liam- Why are you asking me how I'm doing? I thought you guys hated me?

Stiles- Oh, trust me we do.

Scott- Someone a little more than others.

Liam cringes.

Liam- I'm sorry.

Scott- Sorry? Sor...

I take deep breaths to keep my wolf side in check.

Stiles- You don't know what you've gotten yourself into, do you ya little runt?

Liam- I made a mistake. I fixed it though. I told her I was sorry today and asked if she'd forgive me.

Scott- And she said yes?

Liam- No. She will though.

Scott- I doubt it will be anytime soon. Sorry doesn't cut it with my sister. You'll have to literally do anything and or everything for her to get back on her good side. Then you can try and ask for forgiveness and if you're lucky, she'll say yes.

Stiles- Yeah, I once got gum in her hair when she was 10 and she forgave me after two months and lots and lots of spending time playing dolls for hours, making snacks, being the practice dummy for her makeup, cleaning up her stuff, and asking for forgiveness.