#53

Liam's P.O.V

I run down the hill to talk to Mason.

Liam- Mason, Mason, Mason! Guess what?!

Mason- *chuckle* what?

Liam- She said yes to going to a party with me. I have a date. Thanks for the tickets. I knew you were planning on going with your cousin.

Mason- Oh yeah, her flight got canceled and so she couldn't come. So, I thought that it would be useful for you to ask (Y/N) out on a date finally.

Liam- Yeah, thanks for pushing me to ask her on a date. Date with (Y/N), tonight. Oh my god! What have I done?! I asked her out on a date! This is my first date ever...

Mason- Dude, chill....

Liam- How do I act? What do I say? What am I gonna wear? I've never been good with girls before, especially her! What have I gotten myself into?!

Mason- A date with (Y/N). That's what's going on. I'll help you through the steps of getting ready for a date, ok?

Liam- Ok.

Mason- Don't freak out. You are fine. So, let's get started.

Mason and Liam come to a stop at Liam's house and they go in.

Mason- Hi Mrs. Dunbar! It's Mason!

Mrs. Dunbar- Hey Mason!

Mason and Liam enter his bedroom.

Mason- Ok well, what do you think you should do first?

Liam- Now?

Mason- Yes.

Liam- Um pick out clothes?

Mason- Yup, ok. This party is a dance/upbeat party. So you'd wanna wear something nice but not too nice.

Liam- What?

Mason- Ok, come here.

They both go to his closet. Liam picks out this.

 Liam picks out this

Mason- No way. You look ridiculous. Wear this. For a date you have to be yourself.

 For a date you have to be yourself

Mason- You have a gift for her?

Liam- Yeah, to say sorry for all of what I have done.

It's a bracelet.

Mason- Nice.

Liam- I saw it and I thought she'd like this one.

Mason- Good job going with your gut. It's pretty, I think she'll like it too.

Liam- Good.

Mason- The rest you have to figure out by yourself. Act like yourself, be nice, be a gentleman, and compliment her on stuff. For example, something she's wearing.

Liam- Alright, I'm nervous and excited. I hope this goes ok.

Mason- You're gonna be just fine. It'll go great.

Liam- It better.