Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Prince Clay! There is a letter that was sent from your father. Would you like me to read it for you my lord?" Sapnap, the royal guard said.

"Ugh, what now? Is he trying to tell me to go home again?" Prince Clay replied sulking over his couch.

Prince Clay was on a journey with his imperial guards for some gathering with the lord of Daemos Village when suddenly his father sent out an urgent letter to him.

"Read it out for me Sapnap." Said the prince while sighing.

"Let's see." he said while opening the letter.

"To my dearest first born child, you have travelled alot lately and although I am against this but since your the first born of our kingdom and the heir to the throne, then I have no choice but to have you go out to set some businesses with other villages around in order for you to learn some things especially when the time comes that you'll be taking over my throne. But I wish for you to come home in 3 days time so that you could be here in time for your birthday celebration at the end of this month. Sign, King Philza." read Sapnap.

"Huh, The king usually sent you formal letters but for some reason he is writing it like his actually talking to you casually, maybe this time he is serious about this my lord." Sapnap suggested, while folding the letter and placing it back to the envelope that was sealed in.

"I don't know, I think my dad has other motives." The blonde prince replied, while thinking what his father might have in mind.

"Or maybe the king just wants you to go home. Your mother could also be missing you right now, you have been gone for over six months just sailing across the ocean landing in on village to village making business and gatherings with them." he said while hands cross over his chest.

"Well because my father suggested I should learn every village to this kingdom." The prince sighs, "Speaking of my mother, she is always supportive of me, and she also believes in me as well. There is gotta be another reason why my dad wants me to be home early. I did say that I'll be back a week before my birthday, but it's still 3 weeks early, and he wants me to come home in 3 days time." she said while making a serious face still sitting on the couch.

"Then what are you gonna do my lord?" Sapnap questioned.

Letting out a small sigh, prince Clay got up from the couch over to Sapnap that was standing by the door.

"Let's get going then. Tell the sailor to prepare the ship. We will be heading home to the SMP Kingdom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PurpleCorn 🦄