Part 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Clay POV)

"I'm nervous Sap." I told my royal guard and closest friend, as the sun sets down upon the SMP and the bells for the night chimes.

"Calm down man, you're going to be fine, you can do this!" He tries to reassure me.

"But I'm going to be staying in the same room as George!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah and you are gonna do great. Besides you're planning on doing it tonight right?" He smirked.

"What!?" I frowned.

"Hey chill I didn't mean the dirty, you know what I'm trying to say!"

"Ugh, I'm not sure Sap maybe tonight isn't the right time."

"Well that's up to you. But I reassure you, you'll do great." He says, patting me on my back. "Well then, my lord I shall go attend my off duties." He winks before walking off my office.

"Off duties... More like hanging out with that boy." I teased him as he walks out.

Sighing to myself as I neatly cleaned my desk before heading out to meet up with Prince George for dinner tonight. 

I planned on taking him with me to that secret garden near the pond again. It was the place where we usually would just go and have picnics or talk about ourselves. 

Walking up to the royal kitchen, stumbling upon royal cooks and servants I went and asked one of the chefs to prepare a simple dinner meal for two people and a servant to leave it to a specific area, just the across hallway before the exit to my secret place. 

The area was already setup by me,  as I asked Sapnap on catching in some duties for me earlier like reading out some files and marking them my stamp of approval. Now all I needed was to find Prince George to which I believed would probably with my mother or his family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(George POV)

I was with my younger brother in his guest room earlier talking about what we've missed for the past weeks since I arrived in the SMP. He told me how he misses me and that he wants me to come home.

I chuckled as he kept rambling on about how I should cancel the wedding because he doesn't want me to leave him alone back in L'manberg.

But soon enough he calmed down once I explained to him how I felt and why I've decided to continue on marrying the blonde prince.

Soon later we heard the bell for the night rang across the kingdom. Indicating me that the Prince is probably done with his duties as well. I looked at my brother and bid him good night before I walked out his room to find Prince Clay.

I would be lying if i wasn't the slightest bit nervous for tonight, especially since both our parents declared we should start sharing a room. But it kind of makes me feel like I'm now even more closer to the Prince, which was why I agreed. I've always wondered how it would feel like when you sleep with someone you love.

I started to walk around the hallways, a thought about something naughty came up to my head. It made me blush at the thought of doing the thing.

I hadn't realize I was walking too fast and wasn't unaware of my surroundings when I suddenly dumped into someone.

I looked up to check that It was Prince Clay, the person I was looking for. "H-hey Sorry about that." I said.