Side Story 2

"Your majesty, where are you taking me?" George uttered as Clay puts a blindfold on his eyes.

"Just follow me and I'll guide you." He said, as he leads George in the middle of a hill where an old tree still stands.

Today was their day off, as both rulers went on a date outside of town, near the country side where they took their horses for a ride.

King Clay already had it planned out, as he carefully takes George towards the tree. "Okay, now take them off." He mumbles, the brunette taking the blindfold off to see a lovely view of the hills and the waterfall streaming down to a lake.

George smiled, glancing at the beautiful scenery as it reminded him of peace. "Wow... This is wonderful your grace..."

The King chuckled, placing down the blanket as he takes out a couple of snacks they brought from the palace.

"You know it wasn't necessary to put a blindfold on me right?" George snorted, seeing his husband sat down on the clean sheets as he takes out a bottle of sparkling.

"I just had to, since it's the first time you got to travel here." He smiled, pouring some liquid into the glass as he takes in a sip.

"Thank you for bringing me in here your grace." George said in delight as he sat down next to Clay, leaning his head on his shoulders as they watch the waters fall down the river banks, birds flying by every now and then.

"I love you George." He said, taking the brunette's hand with his.

"I love you too Clay..." The brunette mumbled as he comes face with the pair of  mesmerizing green eyes, leaning in closer to give him a kiss.

George kissed back, as Clay placed down the glass, cupping George's cheeks as he deepens their kiss. A burning passion invades them while they share each others lips.

Soon later they began to pack things up, knowing that they needed to travel back to their kingdom as the sun was beginning to set. Their horses running at a slow pace as they proceeded through the woods. A peaceful stroll that King Clay had his guard down, as the two talked about their kingdom's plan in the future.

A sudden snap of a branch alerted the King, as he quickly drew out his sword facing three men in black, blocking their path towards the kingdom. Bandits that has nothing to do but robbed towns and steal from people's pockets.

Clay quickly got of his horse as he tosses George the rope, preventing his horse from running away as the brunette holds onto it tightly.

"My my look what he have here, two travelers eh?" One of the guys spoke greedily.

"Seems like they don't own much, but those stallions look nice." The other snickered.

Clay glanced at George's worried expression, giving him a half smile as to reassure that everything will be alright as he faces the enemies, smirking as they didn't know who they were up against.

"Sorry but you're gonna have to fight me if you want my ride." He sneered, taunting the three bandits as they gave the King a pissed of expression.

"You little..." The man snapped, storming towards Clay with his axe at hand as he swings it towards the blonde.

Clay manages to dodge each blow as he went all defensive, allowing the attacker to swing some sloppy moves before he lunges his turn, punching the bandit on his stomach as he kicks up his chin and delivering his final blow with another kick to the side of the bandits head, knocking him unconscious.

George has never seen Clay on an actual fight before, due to the fact that his majesty would always be doing paper work. He was impressed by his husband's skill as the next bandit lunges towards Clay, bringing him down in a matter of minutes.

The last of the bandit stood there glancing at the two bodies of his teammates that were now unconscious, cursing at the King as he fled off in defeat.

"What are we going to do with that?" George asked as he points out the two bodies. Clay shrugging as he takes a rope from one of the bandits satchel, tying them up to a tree and he would send his guards here to arrest them up later once they got back.

They continued descending back to the castle, greeted by the royal guards as two of them took the horses back to the stables.

General Sapnap was there waiting at the main entrance, greeting the King and the Second in command as Clay notified him about the two bandits, setting out a few guards to collect them.

"Well now, that was an experience.", George sigh, sitting on their bed as he was now fully dressed to sleep. "You did well in that fight my King..." He complimented,  as Clay puts down his cup of tea.

"Thank you my love, though I must say they were pretty immature..." He said, strolling his way towards the bed. Climbing on top as he cuddles his husband closer.

"Hmm, I guess you're right..." George sighs, dragging his body closer to Clay as the two rested, tired from todays event.

_________________

Side story completed...  :)