Part 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the royals left the dinning hall, everyone went to their separate ways.

King Philza and King Eret leaving to attend to their meeting as Queen Trixting inviting Prince George to come with her for another lecture.

Prince Tommy and Princess Drista inviting Prince Fundy and his guard to show around the Palace and Prince Technoblade headed off to the training grounds.

Prince Clay was on his way back to his office with his guard Sapnap. He was there all the time with the other guards when the King of L'manberg first arrived, until they went to the dining hall.

"So you ready to marry Prince George huh?" Sapnap provokes him in a playful way. 

"Of course I am Sap, I can't deny that I love him." Prince Clay snickers.

"Oh Prince being cheesy, so that means your ready to sleep with him as well?" Sapnap nudges the prince.

"W-well it's just sleeping." He blushes.

"Just sleeping?" He said, raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Sapnap!" The prince rolled his eyes,  earning a laugh from the guard as they reach to his office and walked inside.

As time passes by and Prince Clay was still doing his duty while his guard Sapnap went off to send a file over to someone, a sudden knock on the door made the Prince looked away from the papers in his hand.

Standing before his eyes on the doorway was someone he'd never expected to see, it was Prince Fundy. 

"Oh, greetings Prince Fundy how may I assist you?" Prince Clay asked.

Fundy remained on his unprejudiced expression, his eyes roaming around the Prince's office. "You have quite a simplistic style Prince." He says.

"Thank you Prince Fundy, although I may be a bit confused to why you are here."

The orange haired prince starts to walk closer to Prince Clay, "I'm just curious what my dear brother George has gotten himself into."

The blonde made a confused reaction to what Prince Fundy is trying to say, "Gotten himself into?"

By now Prince Fundy was infront of the desk. He slammed his hand on the table glaring at Prince Clay, "Look here Prince." He stated, "Before this shitty alliance you guys have my brother and I used to always be together and now that he's getting married to you, moving away from L'manberg! You took my brother away from me."

The blonde was surprised at what the younger male just said. He was angry because his brother will be away from him. He's jealous because his brother will be staying here and not back at their home kingdom. "I'm sorry Prince."

"Sorry doesn't put it Prince Clay." The orange haired Prince frowns.

"To be honest with you I never expected this either. It just happened when they announced it so suddenly on my birthday. I never expected it to be your brother as well, I know you're angry and a bit sad that your brother will be here instead of going back home with you, but I can reassure you though that I will take good care of him and cherish him."

Prince Fundy stared into Prince Clay's eyes, seeking that the Prince was telling the truth, he see's how the blonde was sincere and that he really does love his brother. He sighs, stepping away from the blonde Prince. "You better not disappoint me."

"I would never. I swear on my own grave Prince Fundy."

"Good, cause if you do something horrible to my brother I assure of you I'll be the one to bury you in your promised grave." Fundy stated as he walked out of the prince's office stumbling upon guard Sapnap who was just at the side of the door before walking away to the distance followed by his own guard Tubbo. 

"Now that was a good death threat." Sapnap stated as he walked inside and closed the door.

The Prince sighed, "I know but it's okay, he was the closest to George."

"Heh, looks like you'll have to work harder to impress your future brother in-law." Sapnap teases.

"Speaking off, have you sent the files and gotten what I asked you from the house of Cartier?"

"Yes and surprisingly they have the right size and the description you wanted." Sapnap walked towards the prince and placed down a small box.

The blonde prince took it and opened the box, inspecting the item inside. "It's perfect." He says smiling while looking at the beautiful object inside the box.

"I know you like it." Sapnap said happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PurpleCorn 🦄